Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What irks you today?

1141517192057

Replies

  • JessD9031JessD9031 Member Posts: 581 Member Member Posts: 581 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    That I’m a control freak with very little control over anything in my life 🤠

    FWIW, I'm a fixer and a problem solver... but I'm more broken than anyone I know.

    I am sorry for the Facebook post earlier in this thread. It was a joke and I was messing with you like I do with all my friends. I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I can't imagine that it called for a warning, but whatever.
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,422 Member Member Posts: 5,422 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    That I’m a control freak with very little control over anything in my life 🤠

    FWIW, I'm a fixer and a problem solver... but I'm more broken than anyone I know.

    I am sorry for the Facebook post earlier in this thread. It was a joke and I was messing with you like I do with all my friends. I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I can't imagine that it called for a warning, but whatever.

    All good, no worries.

    So many little toesies to worry about, though.
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,422 Member Member Posts: 5,422 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Getting the run-around when I'm trying to get a problem resolved.
    THE ONLINE CHAT BOT: "You can solve this problem by dialing 555-xxx-xxxx."
    THE AUTOMATED VOICE THAT ANSWERS THAT NUMBER: "For an answer to your question, please go to www.whereyoujustwere."
    :| (where's the exploding head emoji when you need it?)
    banghead.gif
    or
    attachment.gif
    edited July 22
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,967 Member Member Posts: 10,967 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Why can’t Target just sell a real slip n slide instead of the *kitten* piece of *kitten*? It doesn’t even have real hose connectors. Just a rubbery piece that the hose kind of fits inside. Not even a real hose port thing. And it’s not spraying out at all. Get your *kitten* together Target. 🙄


    zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

    And now he’s using a sprinkler from the freaking dollar store my dad let him get and it’s actually working. Go figure.

    I hate slip n slides.

    I’ve been telling them no all summer. I’m not a worrier over my kids getting physically hurt all the time but the slip n slide just seems bad. Hurl yourself onto the hard ground repeatedly? My kids normally do that without trying.
  • MargaretYakodaMargaretYakoda Member, Premium Posts: 1,659 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,659 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Uncoordinated ppl..

    That’s me. I’m the uncoordinated people!
    🙋🏼‍♀️
    🤕
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,873 Member Member Posts: 2,873 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Why can’t Target just sell a real slip n slide instead of the *kitten* piece of *kitten*? It doesn’t even have real hose connectors. Just a rubbery piece that the hose kind of fits inside. Not even a real hose port thing. And it’s not spraying out at all. Get your *kitten* together Target. 🙄


    zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

    And now he’s using a sprinkler from the freaking dollar store my dad let him get and it’s actually working. Go figure.

    I hate slip n slides.

    I’ve been telling them no all summer. I’m not a worrier over my kids getting physically hurt all the time but the slip n slide just seems bad. Hurl yourself onto the hard ground repeatedly? My kids normally do that without trying.

    Hurt my back pretty bad on one as a kid
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 36,951 Member Member Posts: 36,951 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Uncoordinated ppl..

    That’s me. I’m the uncoordinated people!
    🙋🏼‍♀️
    🤕

    Not that kind.. was about moving furnitures in the office earlier.. ppl got emails and waited last minute and/or have lame excuses.

    One guy that was moving have work laptop.. his complain.. "oh I have a conference" .. well pick up that laptop and use an empty room..
    74icg26h0gb1.gif
    edited July 22
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 6,289 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,289 Member
    Famous women who contribute to stereotypes.

    The list is so long 😭🤣
  • MargaretYakodaMargaretYakoda Member, Premium Posts: 1,659 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,659 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Uncoordinated ppl..

    That’s me. I’m the uncoordinated people!
    🙋🏼‍♀️
    🤕

    Not that kind.. was about moving furnitures in the office earlier.. ppl got emails and waited last minute and/or have lame excuses.

    One guy that was moving have work laptop.. his complain.. "oh I have a conference" .. well pick up that laptop and use an empty room..
    74icg26h0gb1.gif

    Ooof…. Ya. Irksome indeed!
  • BlueGymnastBlueGymnast Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Well, this was from yesterday and another thread but it belongs here…

    Dudes. Some of us like clean restrooms. This includes floors and walls around urinals.

    Pro tip… you can go from spray to stream with a simple and gentle north /south squeeze before opening the nozzle full throttle.

    If that doesn’t work for some reason give ol’ boy an gentle east / west tug.

    I don’t wanna stand in your piss and don’t appreciate seeing it everywhere around the porcelain.

    Pop a squat if you can’t hit the bullseye.

    Best post yet!! 🤣 👍
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,873 Member Member Posts: 2,873 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    Gassing up my own car, cooking my own food, cleaning up my own messes. I am seriously questioning my life choices today

    Like really, why do you even have teenagers for? 😁

    So this reminded me of last weekend my boys cooked me some killer burgers ....and....wait for it..
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,655 Member Member Posts: 3,655 Member
    People who start home projects and never finish them...
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,422 Member Member Posts: 5,422 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    People who start home projects and never finish them...

    *hangs head in shame*
  • mistwitchmistwitch Member Posts: 184 Member Member Posts: 184 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    Gassing up my own car, cooking my own food, cleaning up my own messes. I am seriously questioning my life choices today

    Like really, why do you even have teenagers for? 😁

    So this reminded me of last weekend my boys cooked me some killer burgers ....and....wait for it..

    AnD, they cleaned the kitchen afterwards❤

    You’re lying
Sign In or Register to comment.