What worked for you today?

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    After 2 people at my gym gained 35 lbs and 50 lbs I decided to weigh every day so I can at least know where I stand. It has worked good for me. No weight gain in 3 years.

Good practice, I weigh daily as well it helps me stay in line with weight loss and my eating and my eventual maintenance . Keep up the good work.🤸‍♀️
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    What worked for me today was Oregano Oil Extract killed my cravings and desire to eat, miracle drug!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,113 Member
    dfwesq wrote: »
    I was on vacation and knew there were going to be some local foods I wanted to try that were pretty high-calorie. I wasn't going to try to lose weight during that time, but I didn't want to come back heavier than when I left. What worked for me was sharing those treats with someone else. It worked - I didn't gain any weight!

That's how it's done!
  • zagadee
    zagadee Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Beautiful people 😃
    I need some advice am really struggling so I decided to Came here to seek some advice/information to get batter I will be brief trust me!
    I sit 9-10hrs day infront of my monitors working I have have tried to stop the habit of snacking, I can2 find anything to help me or replace, I can’t find something to motivate me I have been fighting to loss weight for all my life.
    I can’t find motivation to keep going because I don’t see results regardless of how much exercise or diet I take that cause me to stop.I have healthy Issues too it’s a lot going on with my health so I need someone who been through this journey to help me or a partner who we can fight together throughout.Thanks for your time to read and respond God bless you.
  • NowGettingFit
    NowGettingFit Posts: 23 Member
    I pre-logged my day yesterday and today. Intermittent fasting - no food until 12:00 and keep under 800 calories. I know it's low but I make up for it during the rest of the week. Pre-logging helps me stay away from snacks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!