Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What irks you today?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,566 Member
    4n5jec5l6fpt.gif

My eyes itch so much.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    4n5jec5l6fpt.gif

My eyes itch so much.

Allergy?
  • honey_honey_12
    lx1x wrote: »
    4n5jec5l6fpt.gif

My eyes itch so much.

Allergy?

I guess, they’re not red but man they itch. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    It irks me that I get cravings when I visit this community. Like this morning, I was happy with my coffee and my P&J toast, but then someone else was having cheesecake for breakfast! Now I want cheesecake too.🥺

o12y2w4gw6iv.gif

Now I want cheesecake for breakfast, too.. but I already had breakfast. :neutral:
  • Salt4Stone
    Salt4Stone Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2021
    ((((((EvrrrrrrrayyOnnnnnnnE))))) https://youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    It irks me that the post mistress here where I live is so lackadaisical about her duties. She takes a really long time to do anything. I realize that part of that is probably the condition of where she works. The building is falling apart, the AC is busted 9/10 times, rarely does the CC machine work, so things are cash only, etc. So now I'm irked that they allow her to work in that condition all the time.. and that they won't hire any help to cut her some slack.

She's not the most friendly person, but if I had to work in those conditions with a company (that is mandated by the government, btw), I don't think I'd be very friendly, either.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Salt4Stone wrote: »
    ((((((EvrrrrrrrayyOnnnnnnnE))))) youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk

it irks me that I can usually not understand a dadgummed thing you are talking about.

*Mods, before you warn me about this, @Salt4Stone is my friend and I am just messing with him.*
  • Salt4Stone
    Salt4Stone Posts: 75 Member
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    MIL just up and decides she has to sell her house, as fast as humanly possible, and we need to help her (and we live 13 hours away....)

also, no idea on where she plans to live after this bright idea, but it aint with me!

My sympathies are with you ❤
  • lx1x
    Lags.. oh well.. 😂
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    Salt4Stone wrote: »
    ((((((EvrrrrrrrayyOnnnnnnnE))))) youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk

it irks me that I can usually not understand a dadgummed thing you are talking about.

*Mods, before you warn me about this, @Salt4Stone is my friend and I am just messing with him.*

Hey, no one understands Boomhauer and that doesn't stop three other weirdos from being his friends. :wink:

y3oqzax27r33.gif

😂😂😂 this!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    😂😂great post @KosmosKitten
  • honey_honey_12
    The day finally came.
    He sold the vette. 😢
  • lx1x
    The day finally came.