Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Everyone - Do you Compliment your partner ever?

Semi often but I tell them the good and the bad. I don’t think it’s mean to tell someone they smell but I guess it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Also let them know when they look good and stuff.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Yes, I compliment him even though complimenting people in general is very hard for me. Practice, I suppose.

I believe that compliments and general appreciation are part of maintaining a good relationship with people. However, compliments should only be given when you mean them.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Semi often but I tell them the good and the bad. I don’t think it’s mean to tell someone they smell but I guess it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it's how you mention they smell that determines whether it's mean or not. :joy:
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

I think it's how you mention they smell that determines whether it's mean or not. :joy:

Well then they should stink less often 🤷🏻‍♀️😈
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Guys - Why do you ALWAYS have to be RIGHT about EVERYTHING??? lol. 😆

They're not, we just let them think they are 😏😂

Mostly agree but not from my experience. Every lady Ive dated mentioned low key'd that they were annoyed that I was always right. Of course I'm wrong at times but I only speak if someone is truly listening & I know what im talking about. Otherwise I say IDK.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

Whats something you are drawn to that someone else might feel is strange. For instance we seem to all agree humor is sexy...but clearly not everyone finds feet hot.

I like a well built neck. Thin or normal necks on men don't grab my attention.

I like forearms too, which some of my friends find strange.

• 777Gemma888
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

They're not, we just let them think they are 😏😂

Mostly agree but not from my experience. Every lady Ive dated mentioned low key'd that they were annoyed that I was always right. Of course I'm wrong at times but I only speak if someone is truly listening & I know what im talking about. Otherwise I say IDK.

🖒This.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

I tend to off the hip. I have not in a while though.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Do *kitten* grabs count 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I think women should all have to wait at the red lights for all the men to go before they can proceed 🙂

I let my man always lead the way. I make sure his food is hot and on the table at 6pm and if he needs a pedicure...

As much as I want to say always leading the way can be exhausting sometimes... It's probably my natural inclination more than anything...

But when I'm old and don't care about anything but the drink in front of me anymore... Lead the way and let me be at peace...
  • LarryLorenz
    LarryLorenz Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I’m having a discussion with a buddy who is going through a dilemma right now. His girlfriends best friend was hitting on him and he’s unsure if he should tell her about it.

Would you tell your significant other if one of their best friends started flirting or coming on to you? If so why and if not why?

😂 Ty Rachel. I corrected it
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Girls wearing the new leggings that thread up their butts so it looks like they have a butt. Trust me, it doesn't help if your butt is shaped like an apple.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Girls wearing the new leggings that thread up their butts so it looks like they have a butt. Trust me, it doesn't help if your butt is shaped like an apple.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Some of them should put warnings or disclaimers on their ads.

dnahiwap12kt.jpeg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I’m having a discussion with a buddy who is going through a dilemma right now. His girlfriends best friend was hitting on him and he’s unsure if he should tell her about it.

Would you tell your significant other if one of their best friends started flirting or coming on to you? If so why and if not why?

Yes, I would tell. I'd want the SO to know how little loyalty his friend had, and why I'd want to avoid that person's company in future.

With the caveat that it would have to be very, very blatant "hitting on" because I'm pretty oblivious to that sort of thing and I'd just think that the friend was trying to be nice to me because of my relationship with his buddy, or something benign like that.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

dnahiwap12kt.jpeg

You said they looked good on me. 😧
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

dnahiwap12kt.jpeg

You said they looked good on me. 😧

They did! And off of you😏

I’d share those pics with NONE!
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    No wonder women hate going to the gym- get stared at for their attire and the piss taken out of them online. Just get on with your workout and leave other ppl the fk alone.
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    phinners wrote: »
    No wonder women hate going to the gym- get stared at for their attire and the piss taken out of them online. Just get on with your workout and leave other ppl the fk alone.

You think maybe this is why all the old men in the locker room wear nothing at all? Maybe women should try that