Less Alcohol ~ AUGUST 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    TGIF! Tried to do a speed reading to catch up and sounds like August is being enjoyed! Love the pics and giggles.

Today is 3 months AF. I'm feeling...a lot of feelings, lol. But it's all good. As Dr. Phil says, Keepin it real. I've been watching a ton of motivational videos. I want to start a company and crush it. I just don't know what it is yet. I want to do a mushroom retreat--who's in with me??!! But seriously, I'm developing interests when I wasn't sure I ever would again. Maybe next year, I'LL be the one posting garden pics and knowing wild from ...domesticated?

Have been doing keto-ish for a few weeks now. Dropped about 3 pounds on top of the 10ish I've dropped mostly from wine reduction over the past year. Felt good to go shopping for SMALLER jeans for once! Hello 7--it's been a long while.

@MissMay I've been to Vena's Fizz House once, but didn't know about all their goodies. I'll get some and make a keto dessert. I did make a pretty killer keto cheesecake a few weeks ago. Oh, I also learned if you don't watch your mixer, cream passes whipped and goes straight to clumpy butter.

Enjoy the weekend!

HELLO HELLO. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? How cool you have been to Verna's. But yiu did not see the bitters there? They were carrying it at a distillery in Newcastle - Split Rock Distillery. What was this less alcohol warrior doing at a distillery you ask? Sometimes you can find the neatest stuff at a brewery, distillery or gin joint. Just because I go in doesn't mean I am buying and drinking it.

So your making us keto cheese cake when we get together?? YOUR DA BEST! Happy 3 months AF. I know how important this is to you.❣
  • MissMay
    Options
    @globalhiker you are not boring. I travel to great places when I have read many of your posts. 😊😊😊
  • MissMay
    Options
    Thank you @RubyRed427. Glad to see you keeping an eye on us. Your doing well to, even with a little bit of back slide. We all have it. Keep pushing forward, one day at a time. ❣
  • MissMay
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »
    I'm procaffinating right now.

🤣😂😃