What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Client: Please send me a copy of the document.
    Me: (and I'm doing it this time) You mean like a copy that was attached to the docusign and was stated in the email from docusign? Sure! :)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    The continued issues/delays related to (being blamed on?) COVID. C'mon people -- this is not new. Figure things out and get your crap in line. It shouldn't take 4 days to process and ship my order. And don't even get me started on that 4-day turn around time when I've paid an extra 20% of my order price for expedited shipping to have the item here in time for my anniversary.

And if anyone dares lecture me on waiting until the last minute to order my wife's anniversary gift, then YOU irk me too.
  • glassyo
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    The continued issues/delays related to (being blamed on?) COVID. C'mon people -- this is not new. Figure things out and get your crap in line. It shouldn't take 4 days to process and ship my order. And don't even get me started on that 4-day turn around time when I've paid an extra 20% of my order price for expedited shipping to have the item here in time for my anniversary.

And if anyone dares lecture me on waiting until the last minute to order my wife's anniversary gift, then YOU irk me too.

What'd you get her? You still may get a lecture! :p
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

an iron and a vacuum cleaner.
  • glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

an iron and a vacuum cleaner.

So hot. :p

And someone mentioned mosquitos before? Not just mosquitos but when you they get you in places you just can't get to yourself and it makes a little blister that you really wanna pop but know you shouldn't but you're pretty compulsive when it comes to things like that and you're ok with tmi! :)

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    A newly developed Aspartame allergy.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Being 🤬 because I’m wiped out after a walk when I know it’s inflammation causing pain and that stress is exhausting. I can normally chill, accept, and breathe but lately the frustration is real — hitting my pain threshold I suppose 🤷‍♀️.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Got my order of built bars I didn't expect to buy and the cold pack leaked so now I have four small damp, fragile boxes that smell musty. At least the bars are individually wrapped.

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    My missing car title irks me...I need this deal done
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Other drivers
  • PICKANYNAME
    PICKANYNAME Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    The fact that this site requires you to enter and save credit card information to pay for membership subscriptions! With security breaches now being a common occurrence, I would prefer to pay with paypal or even a one time credit card payment. I'm a new member who was prepared to pay for a one year membership, BUT NEVERMIND!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    *insert snarky retort*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Spitting bacon 😫 *ouch*
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Spitting bacon 😫 *ouch*

Not suppose to cook bacon naked.. 😆
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Spitting bacon 😫 *ouch*

🤔how did you know? are you watching me? 😂

A small piece jumped right out of the pan and landed right in the middle of my chest.. its still stinging 🥺

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Spitting bacon 😫 *ouch*

A small piece jumped right out of the pan and landed right in the middle of my chest.. its still stinging 🥺

Thatll leave a mark..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Spitting bacon 😫 *ouch*

Thatll leave a mark..

Its blistered ☹
  • Ladyovthelakes
    Ladyovthelakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My sleep patterns
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    76t40o19cvw8.gif
  • Plasicage
    Plasicage Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Bought new eyebrow products from UD online, but they are lighter than website shows 😣
    And they don't offer free ship back... hence why Sephora is untouchable for shopping. Sigh.