Calories ......... 101

Plus:

Some weights.

Machka in Oz
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Wow boy I was tired,i think ill just lay here for a bit and then take a sbower..
    It is cold like it is up in Ct but didnt have room to pack heavy clothes oh well
    Today is the wedding but for us cousins etc it doesnt start until4:30 the immediate family has to be there around 1 or 1:30,the youngest daughter who will probably be getting married in the next year or 2 has gone to college to become a event planner ,she has done her sisters wedding down to like every 15 minutes..
    Im going to be so exhausted ehen i get home from this trip,but a happy exhausted..
    Well thats it for now..
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    csofled wrote: »
    38th wedding anniversary today! 40 years with my best friend!

2cdsn6vtr6q1.jpg

Cheri
    College Station TX

<3

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    8ln074lig4ke.jpg

And they all sang CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

<3

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Tracey - Hope the virtual sale was a great success!

Cheri - Love the pics of you and your DH - Happy anniversary!

Lisa in AR
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday

Happy Anniversary Cheri ! Amazing!

Mary I can't add pictures from my phone. I have to do it on laptop. I send them from my phone usually to Facebook (only me) , save to main screen, then can add here.

Thank you all for the hugs! I felt them all. I ended up at work yesterday. The customers were thankful. After work, DH and I went to dinner in the new Shelby. Small town pizzeria. I had A glass of wine. We walked around town after dinner. It was relaxing. Visited with friends afterwards. They gave us a bunch of fish he had caught. I have frozen fresh salmon, crappie, halibut and some other kind. I have no idea how to cook any of it! I have a freezer full. He also gave us a smoked fish of some kind. Oh, and fresh apples from Michigan. Nice day.

I am not happy with my youngest daughter right now. She knows my life is crazy, yet never let me know when grandson was playing locally for football and didnt let me know about the HS community night last night where GD was performing with the jazz band. I found out from a customer! When I mentioned GS football games, she said if I was interested I could have looked them up. SMH. A simple hey mom, they are playing in town this coming whatever wouldn't have hurt. I ended up watching GD perform on live stream. None of them have texted back. Oh well. This brings me much anxiety. I had hoped things would get better when son in law changed jobs....reckon I will call her today. They owe house payment for both September and October. ugh

Musicals are my favorite! Cats is one I watch over and over. Tap water at home. We have water cooler at work. The tap water there is nasty. I am sure because of old lines. Lisa Funny about the water. My sister in law says the same thing especially when the h-pylori was so bad.

I better get my day going. Laundry to finish, kitchen to clean, and work stuffs to do. I might even dust-Haha. I do need to plant some mums

Love you ladies!
    Kylia in Ohio where Fall is in the air.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    :) Yesterday was the first time I've been able to use my own bag at a store. I was very excited.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    🍾🥂🍾Happy Anniversary 🍾🥂🍾
    To Cheri and hubby
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    of6c7vx8spfg.jpeg
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Yesterday was the first time I've been able to use my own bag at a store. I was very excited.

This is a new thing for your area?
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    barbiecat wrote: »

This is a new thing for your area?

No. COVID stopped the use of your own bags in many places here.

Okie in the TX Hill Country.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    DH went for his booster jab. I fell fast asleep. Did me the world of good. :)
    The shoulder of lamb is in the oven, quietly roasting in beer and herbs. I am about to peel a load of root vegetables.
    DH's several presents, from different sources, consisted of wine, beer, and rich fruit cake. :p:p

I forgot to clean my teeth and I haven't done any intentional exercise. :o Knackered!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx who could do with a new lockdown! (Machka)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    1642889hri9hqi0qi.gif
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes my friends. Truly appreciated.

Cheri
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbara – In our neighborhood no one goes into another person’s home because of the CoVid Virus risks. We talk from outside one another’s homes or use telephones &/or computers. None of the people who live here have gotten sick so far. :flowerforyou:

Heather – What a lovely photo of Johnny and the grandchildren! :heart:

Lisa – My favorite tea is not caffeinated. I love Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea. I drink coffee in the mornings and peppermint tea the evenings if I want a hot drink. :star:

Machka – I am sorry that it was necessary to lockdown again. I hope it will be safe to lift the lockdown on Monday. :flowerforyou:

Cheri – Happy 38th Anniversary! Your photos are wonderful. I especially like the photo of you and DH in your wedding finery. :heart:

Barbie – I have been able to use my own durable plastic bags at the store for a very long time. I fill the bags myself and the checker doesn’t ever need to touch them. This helps the checker to stay healthy and allows me to reuse my own bags so that I don’t end up filling the local landfill with plastic, or to waste trees to create paper bags. :smiley:

We have cloudy skies this morning. Yesterday our parking lot was filled with cars from Halloween Town tourists. I parked my car on the driveway apron next to my garage door.

Katla in Halloweentown
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Managed to drag myself to the rowing machine to clock up 300 cals. I watched the first episode of the new series of Family Business on Netflix. It's a French black comedy. I love it.
    Now opening a bottle of Margaux (present) for a relaxing evening.
    Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Machka ... we do have delivery services of all sorts for groceries and I used them exclusively during the worst of the pandemic in my area (when I was washing groceries as well!). Grocery prices are climbing in here in the States. That coupled with increasing delivery fees and tacked on "service fees" has me (or my husband) doing our own shopping again. I'm a bit tight with our finances. We do, however, get curbside pickup for those stores that don't add fees (like Walmart).

Heather ... what size bugs do you get?! That's a pretty large bug house! :D

Reusable Bags ... New York State banned disposable bags a week before Covid hit in 2020. Other than a short period of time at the beginning of the pandemic, reusable is all we are allowed ... or we can purchase a paper bag ... which defeats the purpose of eco-friendly to me.

Well, it's official ... I am incredibly uncoordinated. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to walk by putting only 25% weight on one leg and hopping with the other. I ended up hopping on the broken leg ... sigh. Don't feel worse for it but I'm not doing any more exercises today on it either.

Beth near Buffalo ... a gray and very chilly day.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Barbara thanks for answering my question!! I am trying to post from an Android phone. I have tried both the picture and the camera and I can open my photos but when I click on it for select it never posts! Just wondering if I need to go somewhere and get permission to use my phone? I used to be able to do it right from my iPhone but now that I have the Android it doesn't work! Has Joe tried a reflexologist?? They work on your feet and it actually can help with nerve pain. My husband goes to a reflexologist all the time for nerve pain. It really helps him!

<3 Mary from Minnesota/ Arizona