Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Replies

• I just want to apologise to members of Team 8. I don't think I'm going to get us many points for this week. Managed the first 2 days fine but today I'm feeling like utter rubbish. I tried to do the 2 miles but really couldn't hack it today. I'm still gonna try and keep to my calories and I should be able to do the other exercises apart from the running. I'll give it another go on Friday!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    How are the teams doing. Especially Team five??? Hope you all are kicking it!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Bushmen Challenge day 3...done! I'm beat!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Hi! everyone! Im feeling alot better & have caught up on all my challenge days other than the 4 miles. i was gonna get it done last night, but it was storming & i probably should have gone to the gym, but I think sleeping a full 8 hours is better for my body to heal from being sick. So goal today is to walk the 4 miles + the challenge exercises for the day!

Question: i know we r basically all a team , but does anyone know what team number im on?? i tried finding it again , but didnt have any luck!
  • Hi! everyone! Im feeling alot better & have caught up on all my challenge days other than the 4 miles. i was gonna get it done last night, but it was storming & i probably should have gone to the gym, but I think sleeping a full 8 hours is better for my body to heal from being sick. So goal today is to walk the 4 miles + the challenge exercises for the day!

Question: i know we r basically all a team , but does anyone know what team number im on?? i tried finding it again , but didnt have any luck!

Great job! Feel better!!!

I checked the list Gary had posted and it looks like you are on team 6.. This might not be accurate thought because supposedly half of the people have dropped so he'll be reworking the teams.. maybe? LOL
    Have a nice week!

P.S. If you want to check the list itself, it is on pg 7 of this forum. :smile:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    I did Day 3 and Day 4 challenge today :smile:
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Bump...hope we are all doing well.
  • Glow87
    Glow87 Posts: 52 Member
    Woke up aching this morning.
    My hair is in need of a deep condition - but thats going to have to wait till rest day.
    Went to a class yesterday, and my performace was pitiful to say the least.
    Energy levels are so low this week.
    Rest day were art thou????

Reading over that - i sound so negative

On a positive note: Mum & Sister complimented my "possible" weight loss. And dad asked if i'd changed my hair (which i havent). What he really meant to say is your head looks leaner :laugh:

Good luck for the last 2 days all.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    I did today's and tomorrows challenge this morning. I wanted to have a "free" day tomorrow for my 5 mile walk :smile:
  • LadyPersia
    Challenges are going well. One more day then we can rest:) LEts here a roar!!! Wappo's!!!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Got my challenges done today, but I will admit to occasionally thinking "what's the point, I don't even have a team" If Gary doesn't regroup us soon, I'm going to have to find another challenge, the team effort thing, really helps me, but right now I'm thinking we could change our name to the "Orphaned Warriors" :sad: I really admire Gary for organizing all of this, but I think he took on more than he had time to deal with, does anyone have any Ideas?
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 635 Member
    Got my challenges done today, but I will admit to occasionally thinking "what's the point, I don't even have a team" If Gary doesn't regroup us soon, I'm going to have to find another challenge, the team effort thing, really helps me, but right now I'm thinking we could change our name to the "Orphaned Warriors" :sad: I really admire Gary for organizing all of this, but I think he took on more than he had time to deal with, does anyone have any Ideas?

Hey pammie, even though this is a group challenge and yours hasn't come together, I wouldn't worry about it. We're all in this together, if you need motivation and support, we're here for you. It looks like you're doing well with doing all your exercises. Team or no team, keep up the awesome work and don't get discouraged.

Even though it's considered a team challenge, you're in it to get healthy and lose some weight, right? So keep up with the exercises and remember you're only competing with yourself.

Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • LadyPersia
    Not too shabby
  • nyy03
    Since the exercises haven't been posted yet, hopefully everything is OK with Gary. I like fo work out in the am, so what I've decided to do is go back to week 2 and start off there. I found week 2 bushmen series has been the toughest week for me so why not do them again.
  • Pammie1000
    Since the exercises haven't been posted yet, hopefully everything is OK with Gary. I like fo work out in the am, so what I've decided to do is go back to week 2 and start off there. I found week 2 bushmen series has been the toughest week for me so why not do them again.
    Sounds like a good plan..... Oh wait..... That's the one with all the Burpees..... eeeeek!!!!
  • nyy03
    Sounds like a good plan..... Oh wait..... That's the one with all the Burpees..... eeeeek!!!!

I know, KILLER right. I figured we shouldn't slack just because gary has been unable to post the exercises. Why not just step up ourselves and get er done. If Gary posts new exercises tomorrow after my workout then kudos to me and everyone else for taking it on ourselves. But YES we still need to get in those week 4 exercises.
  • toots99
    I hope you all haven't given up! I went out of town for a few days, got right back into it today, doing the Bushmen challenge. Keep it going, people!
  • toots99
    No posts in over 10 hours? Come on, have you guys quit?
  • Pammie1000
    I'm still doing the challenges, but I agree The posts are kinda pitiful :yawn:
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    i agree it quiet and i'm one of the ones to blame, hope everyone is still here