Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 166

Options

Replies

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k Happy birthday!! I hope you get at least one stress free day to enjoy your birthday ❤️
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,990 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k, 🎉Happy Birthday!🎉

@CamandJarvis, I hope you don't get your boyfriend's cold and prove him wrong too! Salt water gargle (himalayan pink salt) before bed helps. You could also use peroxide mixed with water as a gargle. Use a neti pot to keep sinuses clear of bacteria. These actions help me because I live with people that don't seem to care if they're spreading germs.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    39flavours wrote: »
    @Lilylady3k My head exploded just reading everything you're facing at the moment, no wonder you're feeling so stressed and anxious you poor thing! Congrats on becoming a 2x nana but wow, what a lot to take on. I totally understand how DH's retirement can be really unsettling for you, I'm relieved my DH is returning to working at the office a few days a week. Also facing similar with my mum, her house is slowly falling apart and she hates using contractors so most of the work falls to me. In a year or so my brother will be moving out of London into a more rural area and will be building a 'granny annexe' onto his house for mum to live in. My DH's parents are in India and are both needing more and more care as they age. We have talked about moving them here but I don't think they would feel comfortable away from their community and lifestyle. Hard work eh! Hang in there and keep sharing with us xx

@39flavours - Thank you for the should to whine on! Sounds like you too have aging parents.
    I'm starting to think that if DH retires then there will be more freedom to do what we want but then again ... what to do and where to go ... indecision is driving me crazy.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes!