WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,540 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Karen ... I took a look at the house because I am generally curious about homes for sale ... and as my mom would say, I'm "nebby". Your old house is beautiful with magazine worthy decor/colors! I hope you get a generous offer!

Beth

I go to Open Houses, well because they're fun, have nice staging, and sometimes free cookies.
    😊🙃😁
    Rebecca
    (Not moving but like to see my neighbors houses when they're up for sale)
    Whidbey
    Washington
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,726 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Outside jogging- 2 Cities 1/2 Marathon- 2hrs 10min 43sec, 122elev, 159ahr, 199mhr, 9.47min mi, 13.36mi= 1335c
    Strava app = 1615c
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,366 Member
    Options
    Karen - Very nice. Like Kim, I love the screened porch. It must have taken a lot of work to get it sale ready. I hope you get lots of offers. <3
    Have you found a place to move to?

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    Had some things written but the hard drive on my desktop crapped out. Need to get a new one so I’m on my laptop right now.

Did Biggest Loser the Workout 2 DVD today then a Leslie Sansone DVD only this one was all weights. Work and then bowling tomorrow, then ceramics.

I hate this time change. Wish we could stay on DST all the time.

Friday I was so cold at work. It’s supposed to get warmer but I may put a down vest on my Christmas list. Does anyone have one that they use that they are happy with (barbie?). I’m thinking that I’d like one that is down and not just polyester and has pockets that hopefully will zipper. It would be nice if there were multiple pockets.

Closed the pool yesterday (boo hoo). Today made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to take to Colby when we see them for Thanksgiving. Since Jess can’t come home, I’ll take the presents I have for them and they can open them Christmas day.

Katie – thanks for the smile

Karen – what a lovely house, especially that porch. I love our screened in porch, especially on cool evenings.

Well, the yogurt in the IP is done, better get it to be drained, now.

Michele NC
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,540 Member
    Options
    Great job Pip and Kirby!!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    qn7grt697bdw.png
  • pipcd34
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Interesting stats:

- In my age group (62) I was 6th out of 52 women
    - All email , I was 172nd out of 85 women
    - Overall men/women I was 468th out of 1243

Kirby:

- In his age group (66) he was 20th out of 51
    - All male, he was 295th out of 558 men
    - Overall, he was 464th out of 1243

• southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I’m needing to join this thread. I’m 51 this year. Single mother of two with three grands who keep me busy. I do work full time still. I’m trying to get myself to a healthier weight and lower my sugar and cholesterol per my doctors suggestion. I’m on daily but do not post daily. I’d like to get to know others in my age group who are struggling with my same issues. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,815 Member
    Options
    Pip and Kirby- way to go..
    Trudy and i went out and about this afternoon.. i got bigger yarn to do blanket for Taliah. I am picking up a size 50 mm crochet hook.. a big sucker,i probably could hand crochet but not going to try.. almost finished with baby blanket.. its not a professional job,but will keep the little guy warm..
    Im beat.. this time change has me worn out.. ill check in ,in the morning
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,947 Member
    Options
    Wow! Karen, that house is gorgeous! I love looking at houses.

I finished book 12 of the Ruth Galloway series today and got my name on the waitlist for Book 13. Now I’m back to reading the Samantha Bell books on Kindle Unlimited. They aren’t as good, but they’re not bad. It took me a while to get into the first one, but once I did the underlying, recurring storyline keeps me reading. Plus, each one ends with a cliffhanger for the next. I don’t really like it when books do that, but then it works to get me back so there’s that.

I need 600 more steps to get to 10,000 today. I had over 12,000 every day this month until yesterday when I just couldn’t do it. I think I got about halfway there. I’ll go sweep and mop the kitchen and it should put me over for today.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,195 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    4h27oj7eotjd.png

I'm about ready for this:
    0vbt3j2n6eln.png

There is enough room under my desk ... I wonder if anyone would notice! :lol:

We've got more gardening work to do this coming weekend. We'll have to haul another 360 kg or so of gravel ... kind of guessed the quantity wrong. Plus I've seen another whole area I need to clear of weeds. I may want to plant a few more things in a different bed as well.

Unfortunately, it is supposed to rain again this weekend, but we'll see how we go.

M in Oz
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    B)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    <3
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Machka I liked the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon.

hi big insomnia last night. not my best week sleep wise.
    Sleep all over the place.

I didn't track yesterday.
    I'm going to try to track from memory...
    I cleaned 15 min yesterday. (kitchen and some ironing).