Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 168

Options

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

So, have we lost all the data we had in spoilers?

nevermind — I found it and will c&p. But I don’t see a way to creat spoilers now — anyone know better?

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

Put your cursor in the comment box, click the paragraph icon to the left, click the Quote icon, click spoiler.

To put text outside of spoiler: after the spoiler text, hit Return and click the eyeball on the left. Then hit the paragraph icon.

This is for a computer/laptop. Don't know about devices.

• ZaraDream3
    ZaraDream3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

@ashleycarole86 Thank you!

• ZaraDream3
    ZaraDream3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I don't like the new format for the community page. 1) can't use it on the app, won't open up. 2) Have to go online to MFP website and I don't like the new format.

If the community page doesn't open up soon and if it's like it is on the main MFP website I'll be leaving MFP for good.

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
  • Chalmation
    Options

Oh yeah, extremely cumbersome! And its here to stay.

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

I like to create my posts in a "word" document then copy and paste it to MFP. Anybody know if we can create the spoiler in "word" ahead of time?

• Chalmation
    Options

I do the same thing and I don't think we can. Have to use the symbol to the left and there are no brackets or anything to put to make it a spoiler. Its just built in to the code I guess.

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,293 Member
    Options

So, my ticker doesn't work in the new MFP format !!?? I really do not like the updated format.

Catch up with the posts later.