Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 168

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,276 Member
    Options

Do we have to do that for each daily entry ? Or will it hold it?

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

I have a Chromebook (as well as phone app) and it's blinding on my Chromebook! I haven't looked at the community page on the phone app yet, I'll admit I'm a tad overwhelmed as is and scared to even think about that. I've definitely had to turn down the brightness settings on this thing because of the update. Everything else I use is in "night mode" or "dark mode" so its easier on the eyes. Except here. Urgh.

• CamandJarvis
    Options
    • Community displaying a blank page in the Android AppOPEN - This a big one for us and our Android team is working hard to come up with a solution. In the meantime, Android users can still access the community from our website via a computer or mobile browser. You can go directly to community.myfitnesspal.com and login with your MyFitnessPal Username and password. We know its not ideal but you should then still be able to access the Community while we work to resolve the issue. 

That is direct from the "Outstanding Bugs" page they've been updating. At least they're acknowledging and working on it so hold on! Hope they get it fixed so you feel comfortable staying with us (I, too, own an android but I usually use my Chromebook since they're linked and it's easier for me to type. But that ruins any chance of popping in to say hello while away camping this weekend)

• CamandJarvis
    Options

I'm using that from now on if you don't mind. Inner bear. I like it. Sounds much better....nicer than I'm just getting fat for winter haha!

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

@CamandJarvis, Yes! UGH. This website is brighter on Chromebook than on Android😟 I'll certainly have to dim the screen. It is awfully hard on the eyes. I hope MFP tones it down with a background or background color. I guess I'm asking for too much.