<3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Kelly - I hope you enjoyed that well deserved wine.

Barbie - thank you. I enjoyed it. I have some more to work on but I put everything away tonight so I could clean ready to decorate on the weekend.
    I don’t know if I could handle jury duty and making a decision that affects someone’s life. It would be interesting though.

Karen - love the dinner roll layout.

Lisa - I just read up on ulcerative colitis, a friend of mine was just diagnosed with that as well.

Beth - my Grandchildren love that Nailed it show.

Michele - you should be able to find zip ties there. Maybe it’s a different name.
    This is only acrylic paints that I used. It wasn’t at ceramics that I did this.

Not much to say it’s late.
    Tracey in Edmonton
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    Karen that turkey 🦃 is very creative 🦃 I made a turkey 🦃 out of meat and cheese and crackers I saw on line.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    pg61o7nm6pch.png

Just about! :)

Except it was usually Lipton Cup o' Noodles instead of Campbell's Soup.
    Also we were given coca cola in addition to ginger ale.

I still reach for those things when I'm not feeling well.

And if someone tries to give me something else (like, say, toast), I regard them with a great deal of suspicion!

M in Oz
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    Enjoying my Athena time, and son and daughter in law💖👍. Tomorrow husband and eldest son drive down.💖
    Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Hugs Rebecca
    In Vancouver WA
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    My show today. The baby cam!😊💖
    j8k6ziluvsjn.jpeg
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Well im up in the middle of the night with flank paon from the kidneys darn it,im hoping that the tylenol will.help and i can go back to.sleep.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Had a lovely 'Full English' breakfast, plus a little orange juice and yoghurt and walnuts. Oouuff! :p Pot of tea.
    The sun is shining.
    My walk to the station is through the oldest part of town, the Castle, the Robin Hood statue, the Trip to Jerusalem Inn, built into the Castle rock. :D Then along the coobled footpath next to the canal.
    Leaving in around 20 mins.

My sleep could have been better, too much booze, but I feel happy and refreshed.

I have a French series downloaded onto my phone to watch on the train to London.

Definitely worth the effort to come up.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    November: leaner/stronger/kinder than October.
    Accountability:
    Chose well: BP, dogs to powerline, made up 11/17 T'ai Chi, dog group.
    Bonus: made sausage dressing, pickled beets, Freddie’s for Wonder Bread.
    Just one thing:
    25: Use one of your strengths in a new or creative way. Think it’s the “new” that I’m struggling with. I LIKE my ruts ;)

So, Annie, writing it out last night did give me pip’s boot-in-butt, got me dancing and marching in place to make step goals. Thanks!

This morning fired up the Jane Golden T’ai Chi video. Wow. Almost looks like filmed in slow motion, but the bird chirps tell me it’s real time. Feels like starting over. This will be a real workout.

Lisa “… goofy as a three-toed tree frog” Just :love: your expressions! “…turkey sandwich on white bread with (only Best Foods) mayonnaise…” Stopped into Freddie’s to get some white bread and was delighted to find Wonder Bread. A once a year indulgence. :naughty:
    Machka stunning pics. What kind of critter is that?
    Kelly, not only can you do this, you’ll do it splendidly… and earn that wine ;)
    Heather what Lisa said about trains in Britain. Overnight from Brighton to Inverness, one of my fondest memories. Great pub pic, your smiles say it all. Brava for going, safe travels home to J.
    Barbie whew! I was surprised they even tried to seat a jury Thanksgiving week.
    Allie so sad about Ruth’s house.
    Carla in MN, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    Karen Wow! A pull apart dinner roll Turkey. “Great Harvest made it” Brilliant! If I tried to make something like that, I wouldn’t nail it, I’d flubbit.
    Beth too much at once? Hope those pains ease enough for you to enjoy Thanksgiving.
    Annie I log my cheat days as completely as I can. Usually they’re not as bad as I fear…
    Pip that still looks awful. Poor Yogi!
    Terri glad you have a date in the not too distant future. Healing thoughts.
    Sue would you post a pic of GS’s afghan?
    Katla happy you’ve landed. Hug and love those grands.
    Tracey I didn’t realize Beth’s “Nailed it” referred to a TV show. Thanks!
    Mary any pics of your charcuterie turkey? Charturkerie?
    Machka those cures are still true today, along with Vit C, Zicam and Pepto Bismol chewable tabs, although tea and toast do work for me ;)
    Rebecca thanks for checking in! Looking forward to Athena pics.

Just Joe and me for Thanksgiving, so will roast a bone-in turkey breast with simple sides (roasted asparagus, baked sweet potatoes) and sausage dressing with gravy. Bought individual bread pudding at bakery, will make a little brandy sauce. Felt bad that my friend T has no Thanksgiving day plans, think she’ll be lonely. Wanted to invite her, and then didn’t for a couple of reasons. I’m ashamed of our house, the mess, dog hair, spruce needles, college dorm/hand me down furniture, rusty bathroom fixtures, walls needing paint, etc. etc. etc. Also, Joe isn’t a social diner, sits down, eats fast, get up and is gone. Final straw was T isn’t vaccinated and Joe would NOT be comfortable with her in our home. Choices and consequences, I choose to fritter my time away on things other than home care, she chooses not to be vacced.

Thankful for you all, this day and always.

Lighter, lovelies!
    y54xv7g3eulb.gif
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW
  • Machka9
    Options
    Had a lovely 'Full English' breakfast, plus a little orange juice and yoghurt and walnuts. Oouuff! :p Pot of tea.
    The sun is shining.
    My walk to the station is through the oldest part of town, the Castle, the Robin Hood statue, the Trip to Jerusalem Inn, built into the Castle rock. :D Then along the coobled footpath next to the canal.
    Leaving in around 20 mins.

My sleep could have been better, too much booze, but I feel happy and refreshed.

I have a French series downloaded onto my phone to watch on the train to London.

Definitely worth the effort to come up.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

You're in Nottingham?
  • Machka9
    edited November 2021
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka stunning pics. What kind of critter is that?
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Day 1 on Maria Island last weekend ...

tja3wz8301cw.png

That's a wombat. :)

auntiebk wrote: »
    Also, Joe isn’t a social diner, sits down, eats fast, get up and is gone.
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD

I'm with Joe. I don't like sitting around a table. In restaurants, I'll take my last bite and then say, "OK, let's go" ... and will then usually have to wait while my husband (and others) linger over their last bite or after dinner coffee or something.

M in Oz
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    0gdmh228vhmk.png
  • cityjaneLondon
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Machka- yes I was in Nottingham for the night to see my elder son.

xvseysgaq4j6.jpg
    05b90rjikvyl.jpg
    Unfortunately, the train is stuck outside London because of a points failure in the station. Before that the journey was going well and I enjoyed my films.
    Hope the jam clears soon. :'(
    I then have to get the tube across London and get another train to Brighton.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate..
    I didnt sleep well at all.. because of the pain.. id say is a 4 out if 10
    Its bright and sunny hear on the Cape this morning and Doris is still sleeping.. good for her... she is deaf as a post without her hearing aids in..
    Going to hop in the shower this morning and have a light breakfast as we have reservations at 12:30 ..
    We sat and played gin rummy last night in honor of Ruth and Ray we used to play with them ..
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka- yes I was in Nottingham for the night to see my elder son.

xvseysgaq4j6.jpg
    05b90rjikvyl.jpg
    Unfortunately, the train is stuck outside London because of a points failure in the station. Before that the journey was going well and I enjoyed my films.
    Hope the jam clears soon. :'(
    I then have to get the tube across London and get another train to Brighton.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx

I've stayed with a friend in Quorn a couple times, and have visited Nottingham ... and have been to that pub in the cliff. :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    Options
    The points jam cleared after about 20 minutes. Nearly back in Brighton now and will catch a bus. Ate a huge Sushi platter on the train. Not many people on it. :p

Heather UK xxxxxx