So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Ketomoijo
    Ketomoijo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A 2kg tiramisu and a man to feed it to me.. no I’m not sharing… can I order a stomach big enough to fit it all in too please?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    No appetite this morning at all. Wow, that's gotta be a first. So toast, water and Tylenol for me please. :)
    Even threw away my coffee. :s

Maybe I'll head back for a nice steaming bowl of Minestrone soup and crackers for lunch. :)
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, busy place today. ReneeHJ hope you feel better. Have a bowl of chicken soup on the house. I'm here for the early bird special. I think I'll have the meatloaf dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy, and string beans. I'm pretty much turkeyed out. A coca cola with dinner please. For dessert I'm going to have a huge slice of dutch apple pie, and vanilla ice cream. Can never get too much apple pie. Lindak, I had to laugh out loud when you mention the autocorrect in spelling. That can have it's unpleasant side affects. Okay a dip in the pool and then dinner and a movie.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Ketomoijo wrote: »
    A 2kg tiramisu and a man to feed it to me.. no I’m not sharing… can I order a stomach big enough to fit it all in too please?

@Ketomoijo at the cybercafe if you can dream it, you can eat it!

@ReenieHJ — sorry you’re feeling sick. Our recliners have heated seats and you can have your very own fuzzy bunny slippers and fleece blanket. There’s even a cat or two to snuggle with. Hope you’re feeling better.

Zzyyggy, a movie sounds good. I haven’t checked out this seasons new holiday movies yet. I ordered a bowl of chicken lentil soup. It’s seriously delicious and I’ve been craving it lately. The apple pie and ice cream for dessert sounds good.

Sweetie got the garland up around the front door and those evil little wrens have been checking it out. They like to roost in the Christmas decorations even though the garland has been boxed with moth balls all year. All I need is another wren flying around the living room!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone. Now it's my turn to not feel well. I think I'll take the bowl of chicken soup. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't think it's Covid. So for dinner tonight I will have a bowl of homemade chicken soup with lots of bread and butter for dipping. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate ice cream with an iced mocha. Chocolate will cure anything won't it?. I think it might be because I didn't get any sleep last night. I'll have dinner in the lounge by the fire. I'm also chilled. Linda hope your wrens stay away. Isn't there a scare wren of some kind you can put up. Kind of like a scare crow for wrens?
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I’m quite sure medicinal chocolate works miracles. Which reminds me, I was checking out Betty’s email and saw grasshopper pie and I decided to order a piece of double chocolate grasshopper pie and coffee. Oh, and I hope you are feeling better soon Zzyyggy!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @Zzyyggy Hope the chicken soup does the trick and listen to your body; do what it tells you to. Feel better soon!!
    I feel back to normal today. Huh, normal? It was just the after affects of the flu shot.
    So back to eating. :)

I could go for some homemade hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top, along with 2 slices of cinnamon toast made with nice thick homemade bread. Yummmm, that'd hit the spot while watching it snow and make my most favorite Thomas Kinkade type settings appear.

Have a good day everyone, enjoy all the treats, yummy meals, and goodies your imaginations can conjure up.
    Stay healthy!!
    Oh and thank you Viktor. :) Love your boots but you're tracking snow all over the place.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, still not up to par. Been sleeping most of the day. It's a good day for it weatherwise around here. It's just plain blah outside. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some gold ole fashion beef stew with lots of bread and butter for dipping. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Thank you for all your well wishes.
  • dontlikepeople
    dontlikepeople Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just want a zero calorie peppermint mocha latte.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Welcome to the cybercafe @dontlikepeople Viktor will be right out with your order. Fortunately, all the food at the cybercafe is zero calories!

Zzyyggy, wrens are pretty fierce. I once watched a wren intimidate a crow. Anyway, I’m sorry you’re still not feeling great. Viktor will get you whatever you need to feel better. Wouldn’t it be nice to have that? Speaking of which, Sweetie just went out the front door without disturbing any wrens. Maybe the mothball smell really is keeping them away?

Reenie’s hot chocolate with whipped cream sprinkled with cinnamon sounds good. I think I’ll have one of those and an endless plate of holiday cookies.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @Zzyyggy feeling any better today?
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, feeling better this morning. The sun was finally out this afternoon and made everything so much better. Even got out for a walk, but boy was it cold. That wind was fierce. I'm ready for dinner tonight. I think I'll have the fish n chips platter with lots of tarter sauce, and a coca cola with that. For dessert I think I'll have a brownie with chocolate ice cream covered in chocolate sauce with an iced mocha. Yes I think I need chocolate. So who's up for some holiday specials tonight on the big screen tv in the library by the fire. We have them all. I think we'll start with Jim Carrey's How the Grinch Stole Christmas, followed by the classics and if we're still up Elf and others. Or maybe we can continue on until tomorrow. Francois and Viktor have the munchies, popcorn and drinks set up. There are nice warm slippers and blankets to cozy up in and the recliners are so comfy.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, here, wait, let me finish my bowl of macaroni and cheese. Viktor crumbled tortilla chips on the top and it’s so good. Zzyyggy, a brownie sundae is an inspired choice. I think Igor is serving in the library tonight. I’ll have to order chocolate chip mint ice cream brownie sundae for dessert.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, here for the early bird special. Igor is setting up Christmas lights all over the place. Love the set up out by the pool. He's strung a net of fairy lights above it. I'm not sure how he got up there and I don't think I really want to know. For dinner tonight I'll have Baked beans, hotdogs, and brown bread with a coca cola. I haven't had that in ages. For dessert I'll have a slice of angel food cake with cream cheese frosting and an iced mocha. Oh and Igor has already set up some of the Christmas trees. The one in the library looks gorgeous.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Sunday Brunch at the cybercafe! Viktor already brought a basket of mini pastries and a carafe of my favorite coffee. I think I’ll start with a fruit plate. I can’t decide between the cheese and vegetable omelet or the Eggs Benedict. The cafe looks wonderful all decorated for Christmas. There must be a dome over the cyber pool because there’s snow in the hills and mountains beyond the cyber farm. Igor said something about cross country skiing.

I’ve been reading a new book and I didn’t make it into the cybercafe yesterday (or anywhere else, for that matter).
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, know what you mean about getting into books. I'll start one in the morning and it'll be late afternoon when I look up again, and only because my stomach growled. Tonight I think I'll have the Lasagna dinner with lots of garlic bread and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a slice of devil's food cake and vanilla ice cream with an iced mocha. Linda you might be right about the dome over the pool. I guess I don't have build an indoor pool then. I was thinking of adding one of those next to the library.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, build the indoor pool and then we can go ice skating on the outdoor pool!

Ah, good morning Viktor. How are you today? A cup of coffee and a basket of mini pastries would be perfect, please. I think I’ll have a cheese and fruit plate, too.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Indoor pool coming right up. Or maybe a separate outdoor pond for ice skating. Or both what the heck. For tonight's dinner I'm going to have a big plate of macaroni and cheese with lots of bread and butter and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. Man do I need some sunshine too. This day has been drab and dreary in the real world.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese for me, too, please! And, Viktor, may I please have an iced mocha and vanilla buttercream icing on my brownie? Ah,, Zzyyggy, this indoor pool is wonderful. Who knew the sun can shine through the windows even at night? Only at the cybercafe.

We had a mostly cloudy day southeast of Charlotte. In fact, at one point the clouds looked like snow clouds. Except, of course, the temperature would have to drop 40 degrees before that could happen. 🙃