THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Replies

• Neon_Vampire
    Neon_Vampire Posts: 6,987 Member
    Hello, I also am having the issue where there's no reply box to enter my information on the registration page so I will post here! :)

MFP USERNAME: Neon_Vampire

YOUR NAME: Neon

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 5 lbs

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?: Newbie

If Former Member, what was your Sparks UserName?

How did you hear about this team? Browsing MFP Challenge Thread

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Hot Mocha Maniacs

2. Azure Destinations

3. Powerful Prism Panthers
  • mystrength2
    mystrength2 Posts: 1 Member
    MFP USERNAME: mystrength2

YOUR NAME: Natasha

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 30

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?:newbie

How did you hear about this team? MyFitnessPal

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Determined Desert Tortoises

2. Minion Cadet Squad

3. Spark Sisters Rising
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 455 Member
    edited December 2021
    shawetan wrote: »
    Hi @Ni__cole i have joined the group but can’t see any information. I will wait tonight and then check again. I hope, I am able to join this challenge.

Good morning @shawetan
    I checked for you and your request to join the team has been accepted AND you have been assigned a team! Yay! Head on over to the team page and look under announcements to find the BLC Team Lists.
    Welcome!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Metaphysicalstudio
    Jenn
    10 lbs
    MFP

1.Mocha
    2. FBI
    3. Azure
  • shawetan
    shawetan Posts: 72 Member
    @neekepoo thank you just now saw it. I am really excited.
  • shawetan
    shawetan Posts: 72 Member
    A quick question I can’t find Mocha Maniacs chat thread and spreadsheet on main page. I can see for other teams.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,968 Member
    A quick question I can’t find Mocha Maniacs chat thread and spreadsheet on main page. I can see for other teams.

Try clicking on view all. There are more discussions hiding
  • neekepoo
    Metaphysicalstudio
    Jenn
    10 lbs
    MFP

1.Mocha
    2. FBI
    3. Azure

I have added your information to the registration page. :-)
  • neekepoo
    Today is the last day to register for The BLC Round 48 Challenge!

To sign up for the challenge please follow the instructions at the top of the page.

**For step 2 - You will need to join the registration team prior to posting your choices. If you are unable to post on the Registration Team thread then you need to go to the top of the thread and click the "Join" button.**

Please list your choices on the registration page - I don't want to miss anyone and by joining directly on that page your registration will be immediately recorded.

If you are reading this after December 29th, the registration is closed BUT you can still sign up for the White Rabbit Team! You can register for that using the same directions at the start of this thread. Instead of listing 3 teams just put the "White Rabbits". When you join the BLC team in step 3 just put "White Rabbits" in the "Reason for Joining" text box.

I will not be checking this post after today. If you have any questions or troubles signing up then feel free to message me @neekepoo.

Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022

To sign up for the challenge please follow the instructions at the top of the page.

**For step 2 - You will need to join the registration team prior to posting your choices. If you are unable to post on the Registration Team thread then you need to go to the top of the thread and click the "Join" button.**

Please list your choices on the registration page - I don't want to miss anyone and by joining directly on that page your registration will be immediately recorded.

If you are reading this after December 29th, the registration is closed BUT you can still sign up for the White Rabbit Team! You can register for that using the same directions at the start of this thread. Instead of listing 3 teams just put the "White Rabbits". When you join the BLC team in step 3 just put "White Rabbits" in the "Reason for Joining" text box.

I will not be checking this post after today. If you have any questions or troubles signing up then feel free to message me @neekepoo.

Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022

Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Nicole
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited December 2021
    We've discovered that the problem is you MUST JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM before you can post! Once we got that figured out, things went more smoothly!
  • Amandacm70
    Amandacm70 Posts: 3 Member
    BLC Round 48 Challenge
    Amandacm70
    AmandaCM
    12 lbs
    Myfitnesspal community

1.Fuchsia Beauties
    2. Hot Mocha Maniacs
    3. Azure Destination
  • MarieMarie1818
    MarieMarie1818 Posts: 24 Member
    edited December 2021
    MFP USERNAME: marieMarie1818

YOUR NAME:Marie

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48):26

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?:
    New

How did you hear about this team?my fitness

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1.Azure Destinations

2.determined desert tortoises

3.spark sisters riding
    Please help guide me To the next step. It’s my first time using this and it took me 40 minutes just to figure out this step. I tried to message you. I found you but there was no option to communicate. Thank you
  • Historybuff1966
    Historybuff1966 Posts: 74 Member
    edited August 2022
    Having trouble registering....

MFP USERNAME: Historybuff1966

YOUR NAME: Laura

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 12 lbs

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?: newbie

How did you hear about this team? Scrolling through community and challenges for motivation. Just joined 2 days ago. Former SparksPeople member

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Determined Desert Tortoise

2. Sparks Sisters Rising

3. Azure Destinations

Please give me direction if need additional info. Thank you!

Ready to lose and improve my health!
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,121 Member
    @marieMarie1818 - Marie, I've sent you a message with instructions.
  • ladyg09
    ladyg09 Posts: 90 Member
    MFP USERNAME:ladyg09
    YOUR NAME:Glenda
    CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 20
    FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?: newbie
    If Former Member, what was your Sparks UserName?N/A
    How did you hear about this challenge? MyFitnessPal
    TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:
    1. DETERMINED DESERT TORTOISES
    2. RESOLUTE RENEGADES
    3. MINION CADET SQUAD
    IF ALL ARE FULL, I WILL SELECT WHITE RABBITS
    1. WHITE RABBITS
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Returning Resolute Renegades member here. Just want to encourage anyone interested to check out the BLC format. There is definitely a team to fit your style! Less than a week to go.
  • ladyg09
    ladyg09 Posts: 90 Member
    @GARCIEC6 Please send me instructions also. I am new and having challenges navigating. Thank you
  • nerdeegurl33
    nerdeegurl33 Posts: 13 Member
    MFP USERNAME: nerdeegurl33

YOUR NAME: D

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 24

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?:newbie

How did you hear about this team? MyFitnessPal

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Determined Desert Tortoises

2. Azure Destinations

3. Mocha Maniacs