December 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,784 Member
    @kgirlhart you should probably consider to do your long run tomorrow as we are supposed to get pretty awful weather for the 2nd…. I think I prefer 60’ to 20’. Lol
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,970 Member
    Good point @SummerSkier! I do hate the cold.
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    edited January 2022
    Awesome, @quilteryoyo, for adding your miles. Thank you!!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,433 Member
    Aww, thanks @quilteryoyo!!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Hey! We made it!!!! Thanks @quilteryoyo that was a close one!
  • sweetdaisy13
    sweetdaisy13 Posts: 357 Member
    That's amazing that we completed Run The World! Thank you @quilteryoyo.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,954 Member
    You're welcome everyone. I'm glad we made it. @shanaber I would be in for another try if you want to set it up. Where is @TheMrWobbly anyway? I haven't seen him on here lately. I think he had an injury and wasn't running much. I hope he is okay.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    You're welcome everyone. I'm glad we made it. @shanaber I would be in for another try if you want to set it up. Where is @TheMrWobbly anyway? I haven't seen him on here lately. I think he had an injury and wasn't running much. I hope he is okay.

He posted that he and his family have Covid - I believe this is the second time for him. I hope he is all right too!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,954 Member
    I think you did amazingly well @rheddmobile ! I agree that it would be nice if this year could be a little easier.

Thanks for letting us know about @TheMrWobbly . I hope he and his family have mild cases and are well soon.

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    @rheddmobile I second the request for a better 2022! I'm sorry you and yours have had it so hard this year. I'm proud of you for for persevering!
    @quilteryoyo Thanks for finishing us off. That was a close finish!!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,388 Member
    I posted some info on setting up the Run the World Challenge 2022 in the January discussion. Take a look and let me know what you think.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,970 Member
    Thanks for getting us through the run the year challenge @quilteryoyo!

I too hope that 2022 will be a better year @rheddmobile. Kudos to you for making it through. You have definitely faced a lot of challenges in 2021.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    I hope you have a much better 2022 @rheddmobile