One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    ur story is s inspirational. I'm very happy for you. I can only hope to accomplish what yu have. Thanks for sharing!
  • CheetoBandoto
    Options
    Way to go! Nothing's impossible is it? :)
  • sara_rose
    sara_rose Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You have such an amazing, inspiring story. Thank you for sharing and God Bless!
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    That girl is amazing, and Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Beautifully told by a truly worthwhile person. So happy to see you accomplish your goals one step at a time! You are inspirational!:flowerforyou:
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    there are only 2 words for this story "fricken amazing!" wow you look amazing and what a transformation!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I loved your story you r proof that once you REALLY set your mind to something NOTHING can get in your way! Congrats girl you're gorgeous and you've earned it!
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a great inspiration!!
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story - soooo inspiring!!!
  • mylyhud
    mylyhud Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your story really touched me. Thank you for sharing.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! Wow!!! So beautiful, inside and out!!!! You sure have been through a lot!! Good for u for taking care of yourself as well!! BE proud!!!
  • MommaGrover
    MommaGrover Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am so impressed that you stuck with everything, even when you were faced with so many trials! Everyone loves happy endings! Congratulations!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow, that brought tears to my eyes! I don't know you, but I feel like I do, and I'm proud of you. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments--you're beautiful inside and out!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! wow what a difference a year makes you look great, nice job!!!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow wait a sec I didnt actually read the story before posting the first comment, what an amazing story and considering everything you were dealing with you had every excuse to got the other direction but chose to be strong, that makes it more amazing..Congrats to you and also thank God that you husband is now cancer free that is even more awesome !!!
  • rosamoodie
    Options
    Wow Impressive.... thanks for sharing
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    WOW I loved reading that, you are a great example of determination and dedication, very proud of you! You look amazing and super happy and beautiful!!! Great quote BTW!!!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Cory. Just wow. Write a book.Go on T.V. help the people who need to hear your story. You are amazing,a Blessing from God because you will reach so many and help with the beautiful words you speak and the good example you set.:flowerforyou:
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Reading this actually made me feel very proud of you! Well done!
  • kensmrs
    Options
    What a fantastic inspiration your story is - well done and all the best for your maintenance - WOW. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!