New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I’ve been obsessed with these salad dressings lately! The ranch is the BEST dairy free ranch I’ve had and I’ve tried numerous brands. It is more tangy and less thick than hidden valley vegan ranch. I much prefer the tanginess. The hidden valley has a strange “candle” like flavor to it that the vegan Hellman’s Mayo has.

The Caesar is better than organicville and Annie’s. It has a great vinegary and Parmesan cheese like flavor to it. Neither are low calorie so I wish I didn’t like them that much lol! Been dipping my hot sauce coated nuggets in the ranch and making some awesome chicken Caesar salads. 205bsdp4g6rg.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I'd try this. c9t5ip54p7zk.png

That looks like it would either be absolutely amazing or absolutely disgusting--I doubt there would be middle ground!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    https://www.millitfarms.com/pages/plants-products

I tried their creamy Italian dressing and it was really delicious. Plant-based and 60 calories for 2 Tbsp/30 ml. (Found in the refrigerated salad dressing area of Whole Foods.)

I'm not even a big fan of creamy Italian dressing, but this had a great flavor without any of that odd bitterness I associate with many lower calorie salad dressings.

Now I really want to find their plant-based buttermilk to use in recipes!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Not new but first time trying these. They are surprisingly dairy free. They crisp up very well in our air fryer. Pretty good flavor. Not spicy at all. Mostly you taste the corn tortilla flavor. Great dipped in salsa or hot sauce. Three are only 180 calories and a good size. iw8xnu9tfcf0.jpeg
    xamzyt1k9ruh.jpeg
    z7ze1hxfxjta.jpeg
    7g0jdcgq4gnw.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Not new but first time trying these. They are surprisingly dairy free. They crisp up very well in our air fryer. Pretty good flavor. Not spicy at all. Mostly you taste the corn tortilla flavor. Great dipped in salsa or hot sauce. Three are only 180 calories and a good size.

I LIVED on these in college lol. Love them so much and haven’t had them in ages!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    36t1fr0v7511.jpeg

2cgmz1ks99pk.jpeg

A Whole Foods find. REALLY good! Not super sweet but also not really sour, but a STRONG, spicy ginger flavor. I got a grapefruit/ginger/juniper one to try as well and am excited about it
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Speaking of drinks, I product tested Aura Bora sparkling water (cactus and rose) recently.

https://aurabora.com/pages/aura-bora-herbal-sparkling-water?gclid=Cj0KCQiAi9mPBhCJARIsAHchl1zkcrQfZtzKnwUMjvTLouYukBEgOC4M04bWcTVsKxFUJnKS-XgXVD4aAk4mEALw_wcB

I really liked it, even though I had to let it go flat first, since I'm not supposed to have carbonated beverages (GERD restriction).

My spouse and my friend also really enjoyed it. My sister had to add sweetener, but she has quite a sweet tooth.

It was the best sparkling water I've had.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Since we’re on the topic of sparkling water…The absolute best sparkling water I’ve had is also found at Whole Foods. It’s called Sound, and while it’s pretty pricey for a single can of it, I think it’s delicious and worth every penny. The blueberry cinnamon is my favorite, followed by the orange and vanilla. The ginger lavender was way too heavy on the ginger for my liking. I found it in a case of loose singles instead of the sparkling water aisle, so I don’t know if it can be found at every Whole Foods. But if you find it, I recommend it highly!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Not new but first time trying these. They are surprisingly dairy free. They crisp up very well in our air fryer. Pretty good flavor. Not spicy at all. Mostly you taste the corn tortilla flavor. Great dipped in salsa or hot sauce. Three are only 180 calories and a good size. iw8xnu9tfcf0.jpeg
    xamzyt1k9ruh.jpeg
    z7ze1hxfxjta.jpeg
    7g0jdcgq4gnw.jpeg

I've been thinking about getting an air fryer. How often do you use yours?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    xamzyt1k9ruh.jpeg
    z7ze1hxfxjta.jpeg
    7g0jdcgq4gnw.jpeg

I've been thinking about getting an air fryer. How often do you use yours?

Every single day and multiple times!! I haven’t even used my oven in months. I warm wraps, chicken nuggets, toast sandwiches, basically do everything in it. There isn’t anything I prefer to bake or use the oven for.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Had a craving for onion rings after posting in the if it didn’t have calories the other day so got these to try. Super thick breading that gets SOOO CRUNCHY. I cooked them a little too long in the air fryer (I was distracted and left them in 5 extra mins) so they were a little burnt but still so good. Breading wasn’t flavorful was perfect dipped in hot sauce or salt/vinegar.

I could taste the onion flavor. ulw874ejc9sz.jpeg
    oncqpa49tlah.jpeg
    q1gi0z7xv0vt.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    My friend had these at her house and we made turkey burgers. I really LOVE Dave’s bread. Usually I use 50-80 calorie hamburger buns and don’t feel like I am missing out but these were so good. Very soft with excellent flavor. They are huge and very sturdy.

Also I really love these turkey burgers. They are so juicy and not dry. They are like half veggie burger half turkey so they kind of taste like a really good meatball. I posted on here back when I first tried them but they are really good! t8pqjyjjz60m.jpeg
    xn3ehsb59bx2.jpeg
    7zz2g8xjfmus.jpeg
    mzzluhyvwfl5.jpeg
    8wi174kyarrl.jpeg
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,702 Member
    o3v4wsy8e9kn.jpeg

What's the verdict / opinion on these, please? Unless I missed it. If so, my apologies. I've tried a few substitutes for Doritos and haven't found one I like yet.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    WOW aldi has vegan mozzarella sticks! I would love to try these but I've never seen them. orsl0bjf2g35.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    o3v4wsy8e9kn.jpeg

What's the verdict / opinion on these, please? Unless I missed it. If so, my apologies. I've tried a few substitutes for Doritos and haven't found one I like yet.

I didn’t try them ! Just saw them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried aldi brand vegan burgers. Loved them! They were really good. Better than the usual ones I get (Boca). Great smoky flavor. Great texture. Not dry at all. Cooked up perfectly in the air fryer. ( not cooked in pic) ydl0w3zectxy.jpeg
    g45vx3utd2so.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png
  • alexandramosenson
    alexandramosenson Posts: 50 Member
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png

interesting! what is this made of??