Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    1. latoya 152.2 (+1.8):huh:

2. nicolerah 133.5 (-2) :smile: :smile:

3. bhurley- 163 (-1):smile:

4. shandun- 202.2 (-1.2):smile:

5. kristynstephens- 149 (-.1):happy:

6. notgoddess- 141.7 (-2.3) :smile: :smile:

7. angelacasey- 158 (-3.4):smile::smile: :smile:

8. twin22twin-152 (-4.5):smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

9. annetinkerbell-127.4 (-2.6):smile::smile:

10. martinah- 210 (-1):smile:

11. alycra- 189.6 (-1.4):smile:

12. ybodwn -144 (+.7):flowerforyou: ITS A NEW WEEK NO WORRIES!!

13. minissam- 164.2 (-1.6):smile:

14. miami_mimi -150 (-2.6):smile::smile: ALMOST THERE!!

15. heatherblack -237 (-3):smile::smile: :smile:

16. lovecola- 139.6 (-2):smile::smile: YOU HAVE COME SO FAR!!

17. zseteacher-249 (-1):smile:

18.lisafred-220 :tongue: NO GAIN!!

19.mrswilson- 268.1 (-3.1):smile::smile: :smile: YAAAAAAY TO BREAKING MINI GOAL!!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    How do I get in on this? I need some motivation!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Mummies!!

Everyone had such wonderful progress over the last week. You guys are rocking this challenge! I'm gonna have to work hard to keep up. :wink: I love the new challenge - get in 4 miles(run/walk/jog/bike/elliptical) in addition to our regular workouts along with 2 hours cardio. If we can all do this along with healthy eating choices, we'll post losses for sure next Monday.

Thanks Latoya for coming back to us with your wonderful updated weight chart filled with motivation:flowerforyou:
    Happy Bday to your lil one. I am sure I will be a tiny bit sad when my youngest turns one in two months. Did you do a birthday party for him? We did Chuck E Cheese's last year for the oldest one. Don't beat yourself up about the small gain for this week. It WILL come back off - you already know how to lose the weight, just DO IT!!! Don't even think about the mistakes you've made, start completely fresh & think about what you can do TODAY to achieve your goals.. We all know that you can do this, and we're behind you 110%.

Let's keep making great choices for the rest of the week! I know it's tough sometimes, but we ARE worth the extra effort:smile:
  • Twin22twin
    Options
    LT thanks so much for your lovely chart! :) I have a question for you ladies. I have a party to go to this weekend. It is a best friends birthday. I do want to have an alcoholic bevvy or too.. what would your suggestions be to handle both dinner and drinks?
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LT thanks so much for your lovely chart! :) I have a question for you ladies. I have a party to go to this weekend. It is a best friends birthday. I do want to have an alcoholic bevvy or too.. what would your suggestions be to handle both dinner and drinks?

Clear liquors only (rum, vodka, gin, etc. with diet soda, diet ginger ale or diet tonic water. No wine, no beer.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    1. latoya 152.2 (+1.8):huh:

2. nicolerah 133.5 (-2) :smile: :smile:

3. bhurley- 163 (-1):smile:

4. shandun- 202.2 (-1.2):smile:

5. kristynstephens- 149 (-.1):happy:

6. notgoddess- 141.7 (-2.3) :smile: :smile:

7. angelacasey- 158 (-3.4):smile::smile: :smile:

8. twin22twin-152 (-4.5):smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

9. annetinkerbell-127.4 (-2.6):smile::smile:

10. martinah- 210 (-1):smile:

11. alycra- 189.6 (-1.4):smile:

12. ybodwn -144 (+.7):flowerforyou: ITS A NEW WEEK NO WORRIES!!

13. minissam- 164.2 (-1.6):smile:

14. miami_mimi -150 (-2.6):smile::smile: ALMOST THERE!!

15. heatherblack -237 (-3):smile::smile: :smile:

16. lovecola- 139.6 (-2):smile::smile: YOU HAVE COME SO FAR!!

17. zseteacher-249 (-1):smile:

18.lisafred-220 :tongue: NO GAIN!!

19.mrswilson- 268.1 (-3.1):smile::smile: :smile: YAAAAAAY TO BREAKING MINI GOAL!!

Great job Mummies. Looking forward to a loss myself on Monday. Latoya, thank you for the cool chart full of motivation and positivity. Happy birthday to your little one.
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    is it 2 late to join?
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Have your drinks made 'light' - 1/2 the usual alcohol and keep a glass of water handy.
    Or get something strong that you'll nurse all night. I like to enjoy an Old Fashioned with plenty of water-drinking on the side.
    On food...just do the 4hr challenge the day before/day of and bank your calories. It's a party-enjoy some cake!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Toya!! I love the smily faces, very encouraging! Happy 1st to your baby. Mine turns one in 2 months; I think I'm in denial. :sad: How are you celebrating? We are just starting to plan a party but don't have details yet.

Well, so far my week is going good but I have some cheat days coming up. Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch with co-workers for my birthday to Cheesecake Factory. Then my birthday on Saturday and hubby is taking me out for a nice Italian dinner. Yummy!! :happy: :happy: I'm sure I will have some sort of cake also. Ugh!!! Oh well, it's my birthday. I deserve it! I'll get back on it Sunday! At least for a few days - then I am going out of town for a conference so will be staying in a hotel and eating out for 4 days! :ohwell: :frown:

Well, I should be able to meet the challenges. I walked 2 miles tonight and will more than likely walk more by Saturday. 2 hours of exercise isn't a problem either. :bigsmile:

Great job everyone!! Keep up the good work!
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, just wanted to make sure I rejoined the group. I posted a message on Monday, but never got a response. I was part of the Labor Day Losers and went MIA for a couple of weeks. Sounds like everyone is doing well and working on making good choices with parties and such.
    As for drinks I second clear liquids and soda water or if you like margaritas, skinny margaritas are good.
    Latoya, happy birthday to your baby!!
    Becca
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Toya!! I love the smily faces, very encouraging! Happy 1st to your baby. Mine turns one in 2 months; I think I'm in denial. :sad: How are you celebrating? We are just starting to plan a party but don't have details yet.

Well, so far my week is going good but I have some cheat days coming up. Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch with co-workers for my birthday to Cheesecake Factory. Then my birthday on Saturday and hubby is taking me out for a nice Italian dinner. Yummy!! :happy: :happy: I'm sure I will have some sort of cake also. Ugh!!! Oh well, it's my birthday. I deserve it! I'll get back on it Sunday! At least for a few days - then I am going out of town for a conference so will be staying in a hotel and eating out for 4 days! :ohwell: :frown:

Well, I should be able to meet the challenges. I walked 2 miles tonight and will more than likely walk more by Saturday. 2 hours of exercise isn't a problem either. :bigsmile:

Great job everyone!! Keep up the good work!

thanks for the wishes!! we had a birthday party on sunday and yesterday we had more cake and ice cream!!! im back on track today, i have no choice! if i stay on this road i will be 10 pounds heavier in a week!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hey Ladies, just wanted to make sure I rejoined the group. I posted a message on Monday, but never got a response. I was part of the Labor Day Losers and went MIA for a couple of weeks. Sounds like everyone is doing well and working on making good choices with parties and such.
    As for drinks I second clear liquids and soda water or if you like margaritas, skinny margaritas are good.
    Latoya, happy birthday to your baby!!
    Becca

no worries, just weigh in on monday as usual; thanks for the bday wishes!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    OK Mummies, I am bragging, I have completed 10 straight days of the shred, and today I start level 2, so here are my results from level 1. Im really happy and wanted to share with my Mummies!

Bust- 37---36=1
    Arms- R-12---11.5=.5
    UpperWaist- 31.5---30=1.5
    LowerWaist- 37.5---36=1.5
    Hips- 40.5---40=.5
    Thighs- R-23.5---23=.5
    Calves- R-14---14=0
    Total=5.5

Height- 5'5
    Start Weight- 149.1
    9/9 Weight-147.5
    L2 9/15 Weight- 145.9
    9/19 Weight-
    L3 9/25 Weight-
    9/28 Weight-
    10/5 End Weight-
    Total=3.2
    :bigsmile:

Taking my kids to the aquarium today as soon as i pick Colton up from school, but tonight I plan to come home and do level 1 & 2 of the shred. Just a little challenge for myself, and because I know we will have to eat lunch and dinner on the road today :grumble:

Happy Thursday!!:drinker:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    kristyn!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! 145!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy for u!!! i remember when you were battling 151!!!! now you are at 155!!!!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Kristyn, I'm thrilled at your success with the shred. YAY!!!!!! You were right, it really DOES work well for you. :bigsmile:

We've ALL come soo far, ladies - we'll be reaching our goals in no time!! Let's keep making smart choices for the rest of the week Mummies!
  • SoSwank
    SoSwank Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So excited to join this Challenge. Its my first one. If I can do this, then I will be just shy of my weight goal.
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OK, so I did weigh on Monday, but I didn't have a chance to get online til today -- didn't lose anything! I had a pretty good week, but lousy weekend (BBQs on Sat and Sun). I'm kinda hoping that it's at least partly water (main course on Sunday was Jumbo hot dogs -- last time I had a footlong I was up the next day too) and will hopefully see some better results this week.

start: 155
    sept 12: 155
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Kristyn, great job! I remember when you were battling the 150's with me, you give me hope!!!
  • Syds_Mom
    Syds_Mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to let you all know I'm not bailing out yet! I've been battling an infection this past week; as a result of not feeling good started (continued) eating whatever and haven't exercised since Monday :grumble: . I'm hoping to be better so I can do my PT test (bootcamp workout) on Monday...I won't be able to post my weight until Oct 15th (bootcamp rules - no weighing until the end of the program)! This recent bout of sickness has me seriously reconsidering my food and lifestyle choices so I will be checking in mostly on my food and exercise. BIG THANKS to Alycra for checking on me, letting me know that somebody noticed I wasn't around! It really means a lot! GREAT JOB to everyone who is losing, you're gonna be a really HAWT Mummie! :wink:
  • rebeccaker
    rebeccaker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a couple of weeks late but I would love to join! I just found this site yesterday and it is great!