One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, WONDERFUL, so happy for you, CONGRATS on your SUCCESS.:flowerforyou:
  • aparks1177
    Options
    What an amazing story!!! You have made such a diffence in your life and it's great to know that is can be done. Thanks for sharing your story, it has been an inspiration!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look amazing!!:flowerforyou:
  • kmartinko
    Options
    Incredible!!! You should be so proud of yourself. What fabulous results. You are obviously very determined. Thanks for the post - very motivating.:bigsmile:
  • QueenoftheAngels
    Options
    Hope everything gets easier for you in the future. Remember, a life without difficulties is a classroom without lessons. The problems we overcome allow us to experience the richness of life and some learn these at an early age. ...
    we never truly start to learn life's lessons until we overcome adversity. You must be very strong. Goodluck :-)
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you are an inspiration.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    As I've read the responses, I think about how many people you've touched. Your determination and ability to change will always encourage others. Life happens... you've gotten past the rough part. Sending continued thoughts of success and joy your way.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Your story is so inspiring.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! Your story brought tears to my eyes and that's not an easy feat. Keep it up...you're such an inspiration!
  • Visser1971
    Options
    A well written amazing story. Thank you for sharing such a personal aspect of your life and filling the rest of us with love and motivation. THANK YOU. Tears to my eyes my dear.

And great job!

Cheers, Christy
  • energy4life
    Options
    You are beautiful in all the pictures , You do have confidence now and you seem happier. Congratulations, thank you for your amazing story. Such motivation and desire, thank you kindly.
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    thankyou for sharing - a totally inspiring story. persistance pays and you have proven this - dedication and forming new habits pays too....WELL DONE beautiful !! :flowerforyou:
  • fraanncciiss
    Options
    I thank you for this post because I have a lot in common with you and I hope that a year from now I can have the ability to make a post just like yours! You look amazing! Enjoy your new look :) You are truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us. You are an inspiration and motivation to us allow! And you look fabulous! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    I was teary reading your story! So inspirational! You look AMAZING! Best of wishes and many blessings always!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm a 51 year old RN, been a nurse for nearly 30 years... I know a thing or two about nutrition. But you wouldn't know it to look at me... 5'3" & I topped out at 202 lbs.

What I don't know is how it's taken me until this late in my life to "get it" and start to get fit... when you've TOTALLY "GOT IT" AT 27!

Your story brought me to tears, and I want to thank you for sharing it. I mainly wanted to reply so I could keep this topic at the TOP of my list... I plan to read it EVERY TIME I'm tempted to stray from my goals!

CONGRATULATIONS!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • nursenelson
    Options
    Congratulations.. Your story is so inspiring.. It really shows what determination and a willingness to change can accomplish. Awesome!!

I agree word for word :)
    Truly amazing :)
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The girl in the beginning of your story would be in awe of you...and this girl, who has had her own challenges in her life, stands in awe of you too. You deserve a standing ovation my dear...Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!