Less Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    @lmlmrn thanks for the recipe, I've never thought of yogurt as a sauce base for pasta so I'll have to try that.

I've been quiet the past few days just busy with boring stuff - tax prep, catching up on work, and looking for a job. So insane! All I want to do is quit, go on vacation and hike somewhere! I'm so simple.

The trucker shortage in the U.S., I read, is causing the food supply chain delays and high prices and actually the trucking costs have more than doubled so prices are going up. I just try to buy what makes sense. As long as my coffee is still available, I can ride this wave.

I'm focusing on no drinks today, just relaxing and going out.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @MissMay How annoying! I agree with the others- ignore it. Or rather- consider it a victory. It doesn’t ruin your streak at all- you could have finished the bottle and then had another… That would have ruined your streak. But you didn’t! Good for you!

As for me, today is day 9 AF. Feeling pretty good. DH halfway participating. Hopefully he will join me tonight and the next few. Less is more, right?