Machka9 Posts: 24,895 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Patio after, close to being done

Very nice! :)

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    So happy for Josephine the ballerina. Hope she gets lots of dancing in.

Pip - beautiful job on the patio. Looks like a wonderful place to relax. Good luck at the doc tomorrow. Hope they can determine what is wrong.

The new fridge is in and running. Slightly smaller than our old one but lovely to have it.

Believe in your capacity to change, Sue in WA
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Karen, so happy to hear about Josephine the ballerina, such good news!
    Pip, the patio looks great!
    Rita, sorry that things aren’t great right now, hope it turns around soon!
    Lisa, unfortunate that family members don’t always see eye to eye. Totally understand your ambivalence, I’m sometimes quite happy to have been an only child! Love the thought of the angry gopher cutting Corey’s hair, I really did lol!!
    Debbie, sure hope your hubby gets over the tree parts that landed in your yard. Living with him must be so difficult.
    I’m sure there were other comments I wanted to make, like Tracey said, I hope the comments I make in my head count!!
    Hugs for those needing them, congrats to those celebrating and welcome to the newbies!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Joe, readings, BP, dogs to GB for nail trims, steps >7400, CI<CO, CI<250<CO, active 3:28
    Bonus: beach walk with Joe and the dogs, typed two new hymns, fire district board meeting minutes,
    Workin’ on it: 143.7, H20x5,
    Friendly February 2022
    23: Be gentle with someone you are inclined to criticize. Including myself.
    24: Tell a loved one about the strengths that you see in them.

Joe drove us to the beach on the way to nail trim appointment. Dogs had a great romp on the sand, but [brr] that wind was chilly. Really enjoyed the ocean views on the way back, from inside the nice, warm van ;)

Pretty sleepy so just skimmin’.
    Hugs to and prayers for Rita, Lisa, pip, Vicki, Alexandra, Allie’s brother, Heather’s friend G and everyone else who needs em. Ditto Carol’s prayers for the world.
    Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,139 Member
    Options
    Morning just a quick visit to catch up.

Rita: (((hugs)))
    Pip: 😍 the patio
    Katla: Hope your family recover soon.
    Julie: I hope you get the scooter business sorted quickly.
    Machka: It’s such a pain when you get the runaround on line. It’s supposed to be straightforward, but it seems that companies seldom iron out the bugs before systems go live.
    Karen: Great news about Josephine.
    Heather: Glad to see that you are on the mend.
    Tina: Beautiful photos. Not surprised that you keep going back.

☘️ Terri
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Finally plucked up the courage to try the evening wear on. Bit lumpy-bumpy, but it still fits! Relief!
    My bright, summer print, long dress also just fits and will, be great with a shrug.
    The glittery dress I bought for a laugh for my 70th birthday cruise, (complere with tiara), I can just about squeeze in to. :o I will take it, but probably not wear it. It was tight two and a half years ago!

Heather, happy in Hove :p xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Pip - I think your patio looks great! Love the lights. I've been wanting a patio since we moved in, but DH does not agree with me. :#
    Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Pip ~ Love your patio and as another said, you have a very good sense when decorating.

Heather ~ That dress is so pretty! I know you will enjoy wearing it on your cruise.

Machka ~ I wish I had you energy for the garden path and patio. It will look lovely.

Carol in GA
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,709 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,048 Member
    Options
    Well ladies I'm having a down day. Nothing is personally terrible, but a lot of things are going poorly. I chatted with a guy on okcupid and he disappeared mid conversation. I think he was a scammer and I wasn't a good target. It always gets my hopes up then dashes them.

And I looked a little to see where I would move if my parents sell this house, and that was depressing. The desirable areas are too expensive.

And so on. In the rain everything looks grey and dreary. Maybe some exercise will bring back some cheer. At least I am safe, warm and dry. I shouldn't be complaining.

Annie in Delaware
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    My grocery store was totally out of soft cream cheese in all flavors, so I bought plant-based cream cheese alternative, I’m not a fan. Maybe with some strawberry jam.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,556 Member
    Options
    At the do. Now, waiting to be seen with kirby
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I am awake and glances out the windows reveal frost and fog. I’m drinking my first cup of coffee. This would be a yoga day but I have tripped and fallen twice in the past couple of years on days like this. Today I will stay inside until the frost is gone.

😎
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,556 Member
    Options
    At the ER, checked in, now waiting