WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,604 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday!
    I slept in! 8 hours of sleep. yay! Now I need to get some stuffs done. Two more sleeps until trip. One work day!

Breakfast for dinner is our favorite. Fast, easy, little clean up. I prefer lunch dinner foods in the morning. Then again, I tend to eat my salad after dinner. 😉 And given the preference, dessert before dinner! 🤣

Have a day of the best choices you can make! Just make a choice so you aren't treading water.

Kylia in sunny for now Ohio
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Got up and fed Alfie and the birds,dark and dreary day out today.. will stay in and relax..
    When i get bursts of energy i overdue it,which I did yesterday..
    Pip - Hope your on the mend my friend and that you can get back home to Kirby and Yogi asap..
    I have to go my friends MIL wake tomorrow night..she was 87 and in bad health so it was a blessing ,but still hard for the family..
    Zina and I worked together at the dental office and we still get together ..since we are great friends..
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Thinking about you, Pip, and praying that your recover continues to go well. Home tomorrow?

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Having trouble posting. Testing!!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Pip! ... no wonder you were in pain! Rest quietly. Heal quickly. Be well soon!

Beth
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options