So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    OMG, I think @PaperDoll_ is invisible! Amazing disguise.

Dinner was delicious Zzyyggy—I ordered the same thing, except for dessert. I’m ready for my coffee and cookies now. Francois made more Christmas cookies and some M&M’s cookies, too. Sweetie and I are watching Andrew Camarata fixing a bulldozer winch. Gotta go.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, welcome back Paperdoll. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the spaghetti and meatballs with lots of garlic bread and a coca cola. I'm starving tonight. For dessert I'll a hot fudge sundae with an iced mocha. Chilly out there but the sun was nice to see though, and those blue skies were beautiful, but I'm going to enjoy the warm sultry evening sun at the cafe tonight.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    An ice cream sundae sounds good. I’ll join you Zzyyggy. Sultry evening at the cybercafe? Okay.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, yeah I know I think I've been reading too many romance novels lately. I'm not sure why that word popped into my head. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. Went grocery shopping this morning. That wasn't a smart move. Being the first of the month everyone and their uncle was there. The store is huge though so it wasn't too bad until you got to the registers, and had to wait. I'm tired now.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Well, sultry means hot and humid and, while it’s really cold where you live, Zzyyggy, I get enough sultry weather during the year! People talk about seasonal depression in the winter, I have seasonal depression in the summer. When Sweetie was in Scotland he asked when their summer weather started. The answer? Summer is a day in the middle of July. 😉

I know it’s after 11:30 pm, however I haven’t had dessert yet. Viktor has been nice enough to make me an iced mocha and I ordered an iced brownie, too. It’s cooling off on the terrace and I can hear the crickets.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, that sounds like up here in Vermont. Although I think we get three or four days between July and August. For dinner tonight I'll have the homemade fried chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and country gravy. Corn on the cob and dinner rolls with that please and a coca cola. For dessert I think I'll have a slice of Devil food cake with chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. Aaaah a nice night out here on the terrace again.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. Oh, dinner rolls. Viktor, may I please have honey, peanut butter, and seedless red raspberry jam in separate bowls, along with a basket of dinner rolls? Pass the butter, please, Zzyyggy. I even have my own carafe of nice hot cafe mocha. It’s almost dessert for dinner.

It’s really nice out here on terrace. I think I’ll stay out here and read.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm here for the early bird special again. I'll have the meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes, gravy, string beans and some more of those dinner rolls. For dessert I'm going to have a slice of that Boston Creme Pie Betty had. Francois said he copied the recipe perfectly. I'll have an iced mocha with that please.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, dessert looks good to me, too. It’s been a couple of hours since I had my cheese and freggies plate and I’m ready for dessert and coffee. Let’s go sit out on the terrace again this evening. It’s still comfortably warm out there, unlike my weather. We had a warm day at 84 degrees, but right now it 60 degrees. It’s a nice toasty 74 degrees in the house and I can finally take off my sweatshirt. In fact, the air conditioner is on right now. The house will stay warm overnight, however, it’s supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow, before going back up in the 80’s for Sunday and Monday. I miss winter.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hey Linda you can have all my Winter. Sunday we're suppose to warm up to 56 degrees with rain, and on Monday it's back to a snowstorm. Then the rest of the week the temps are up and down. Oh well there is always the Cyber Cafe. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fish n chips with a coca cola and cole slaw. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I think I'll watch the sunset out here on the cyber cafe. Since it's all virtual there are no misquitoes, or other obnoxious bugs to bug you.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, we had a cool 60 degrees today—cold after the warmer weather. By Monday, while you’re getting snow, we’ll have a high of 85 degrees! We do have some colder days in the 50’s, too. Crazy weather. I ordered the chicken and stuffing casserole with mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, and coleslaw. I’d better get started on that coleslaw. Sunset Dessert is back! A slice of apple ginger cake and coffee out on the terrace. I be right out Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Success!!!!! I have Girl Scout Cookies. They were out selling them on their usual corner and I got three boxes while out on my walk. Two trefoils, and a thin mint. Yeah. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a porter house steak with baked potato and salad, lots of butter on that baked potato, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. For sunset dessert tonight how about s'mores?
  • LindaK125
    Options
    The s’mores were delicious last night, Zzyyggy. I was thinking s’mores for breakfast, but then the Girl Scout cookies sound good, too. Perhaps I’ll start with a veggie omelet and coffee with the cookies for dessert. Yes, dessert for breakfast is a thing. Only at the cybercafe. Glad you were able to find the Girl Scout cookies, Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Today we had a little teaser of what to come weather wise. It was gorgeous outside and everyone and their uncle were out and about especially with temps above 50 degrees. I am starving. For tonight's dinner I think I'll have the bucket of KFC with mashed potatoes, gravy, corn on the cob, and lots of biscuits. A coca cola with all that please. For dessert I'll have a slice of raspberry pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. I've been craving raspberries now. The ones in the stores aren't as sweet as the fresh ones though. For Sunset dessert maybe we should have S'mores and Girl Scout cookies.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, my favorite Girl Scout cookies are Samoas/Caramel DeLites. Viktor should be bringing out cafe mochas and desserts out any minute now.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Coming in a little late tonight, but I'm hungry. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a grilled porkchop with mashed potatoes and gravy. Peas and lots of butter with that. A coca cola and bread basket of course. For dessert I'll have some Angel food cake with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’d like a berry and cantaloupe yogurt parfait with whipped cream on top, please. Some extra whipped cream for our iced mocha, too. Thanks Viktor.

It’s a beautiful night out here by the pool, Zzyyggy. It’s nice to just sit back and watch the stars.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, For dinner tonight I'm going to have a bacon cheeseburger with fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'm trying one of Betty's dinners tonight, the impossible easy Tuna pie in the real world. Instead of tomatoes which I'm not a fan of I put in sauteed mushrooms and onions. I'll let you know how it comes out. I love the impossibly easy cheeseburger pie though.
  • J_doe
    J_doe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey what is this place?
  • LindaK125
    Options
    @J_doe —welcome to the cybercafe! Viktor, our waiter, will gladly take your order. Our motto is “if you can dream it, you can eat it.” Francois, the cybercafe’s chef, makes dreams come true. The cybercafe is anything you want it to be.

Glad you’re still here, Zzyyggy. I can’t wait to hear how your dinner turned out. Sweetie made chicken with lentils for dinner tonight. The lentils had all these delicious vegetables with them. I figured I’d order dessert at the cybercafe. Francois made my favorite cookies with pecans, chocolate chips, coconut, and dried cranberries. They’ll be perfect with my coffee. It’s a chilly, rainy night here in Charlotte and I’m going to sit in my recliner by the fire, eat dessert, and read my book.

Viktor, may I have another coffee, please?