New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wow sooooo soft and creamy!!! I loved the white chocolate. It was melt in your mouth soft.

Dark chocolate almond was good but my least favorite. Nuts were too finely ground not enough of them and and not much almond flavor.

LOVED the oatmeal cookie milk chocolate. Tasted like chocolate chip oatmeal cookie fudge. Soooo soft and creamy. Melts in your mouth. I may keep the rest in the fridge not room temp because of how soft it is. o12bnyaya0bn.jpeg
    5eb547a1p84m.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly good and not too high in calories. Arbys chicken club wrap without any sauce or cheese. Chicken lettuce tomato onion in a soft warm wrap. Chicken was excellent quality and warm against the cold veggies and warm wrap. Perfect and very filling.i would get it again. j1vimcosgalc.jpeg
    w2ijomhf0cxc.jpeg

How many calories?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Surprisingly good and not too high in calories. Arbys chicken club wrap without any sauce or cheese. Chicken lettuce tomato onion in a soft warm wrap. Chicken was excellent quality and warm against the cold veggies and warm wrap. Perfect and very filling.i would get it again. j1vimcosgalc.jpeg
    w2ijomhf0cxc.jpeg

How many calories?

I didn’t weigh anything but close estimate is about 350 if their wraps have 230 calories which is what I found online. Supposedly with everything it 650 (minus cheese 50 and dressing 50, so woud be 550), but there definitely is not more than 70 cal chicken or 40 cal bacon on it so I think its way less.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Omg my new fav chicken nuggets!! These are amazing!!!! So light and crispy on the outside. The breading is thick and absolutely delicious with a nice honey sweetness. I like the super small pieces of chicken on the inside. They are so light. 1yip0zlcohvg.png4c0bw9y4w3ks.jpeg
    abfk57qa5vq4.jpeg
    53rald7h664k.jpeg

Dunked in franks wing sauce as always. The sweetness is perfect because it cuts the spiciness down.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    qcn2i53v461x.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 How are Smart Sweets? I’ve always wanted to try them but the almost $3 pricetag puts me off…
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 How are Smart Sweets? I’ve always wanted to try them but the almost $3 pricetag puts me off…

I don’t care for them but I know a lot of people here like them.
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I don't like the taste of Smart Sweets, there is something off about it. I do like Surf Sweets, which are very tasty. They don't have artificial sweeteners, I buy them because they don't use dairy or gelatin not for reduced calories. I don't eat so many that I would even worry about that. I've tried and liked their gummy candies and jelly beans.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I finally broke down and tried the Smart Sweets version of Sour Patch kids out curiosity and found them just awful. Tiny, sticky, not sour at ALL and the super weird stevia taste I hate. At least now I know! Lol!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    Wow sooooo soft and creamy!!! I loved the white chocolate. It was melt in your mouth soft.

Dark chocolate almond was good but my least favorite. Nuts were too finely ground not enough of them and and not much almond flavor.

LOVED the oatmeal cookie milk chocolate. Tasted like chocolate chip oatmeal cookie fudge. Soooo soft and creamy. Melts in your mouth. I may keep the rest in the fridge not room temp because of how soft it is. o12bnyaya0bn.jpeg
    5eb547a1p84m.jpeg

Thank you for sharing!!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    Didnt try the jerky, saw in Walmart
    The yogurt was tasty!
    w4s3m09gday0.jpg
    g559zy245sgx.jpg
    qam1lm6l2or5.jpg
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    atjfft1zh2ab.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I want to try this stuff. Looks interesting. iufj142a8b69.png
    7r8vcfu4lt84.png
    26ay7mnxpvmy.png
    gxbgfml79did.png
    mn22ie4tosf3.png

Seems super low calorie so I am really interested in how it tastes.jk2gstewn6z0.png
  • wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread Oreos. Apparently this was a Christmas thing, but i only discovered them in a bargain cart a few days ago. And now they're sold out. AAAAAA 🍪

These were AMAZING.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    7r8vcfu4lt84.png
    26ay7mnxpvmy.png
    gxbgfml79did.png
    mn22ie4tosf3.png

Seems super low calorie so I am really interested in how it tastes.jk2gstewn6z0.png

Looks interesting and, not that I care about ingredients lists but, 10 calories for 66g? Cashews???? :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    7r8vcfu4lt84.png
    26ay7mnxpvmy.png
    gxbgfml79did.png
    mn22ie4tosf3.png

Looks interesting and, not that I care about ingredients lists but, 10 calories for 66g? Cashews???? :)

Cashew fruit, not the nut.