WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,090 Member
    Options
    Betsy:
    It’s good that you got that phone call out of the way. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life just now.

🥰 Athena, Phoenix, and Olivia. They are growing so fast.

🥳🎉 Cheers to those celebrating.
    Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.
    🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️Terri
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    kamaperry wrote: »
    Good morning! How is everyone? I'm new here and live in Arizona. 54 degrees here now, supposed to get to 75. About me, I'm 63, divorced and live with my 4 sweet kitties. I have one daughter who lives in Boston. I'm not new to trying to lose weight, but hoping tis is the last time I "Start over". Looking forward to making new friends! My first name is Kama.

WELCOME!!
    we now have seven kitties inside(plus many ferals that know where the food is at all times). Just lost my favorite of the group. Missing him. All of our cats are formerly feral/rescue kitties.
    Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your cats.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,698 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Came home with a cracker jack of a headache and of course Alfie is barking to beat the band geesh..
    Im in my jammies and just watching TV.. going to go to sleep early tonight.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    Options
    Lisa love that word kerfuffle.
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Katla, my dear - I think your daughter is helping you with some very terrific, concrete actions to make you and your DH's life healthier and safer. I know it's a flurry now, and slightly upsetting, but you will build new routines as you go.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
    Ppppp
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Pip,

How are you doing?
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Machka— DH has had a productive meeting with his doctor and another appointment is scheduled.

We both had a meeting with a woman who is in the business of home healthcare. She requested to see that his shoes were not slick. An old pair were thrown away but dh had a new pair that don’t have slick soles. She plans to find a part-time caregiver and possible housecleaner.

This feels like a huge whirlpool. We have many more changes than I expected.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Katla - if I were in your place I would welcome the help. They will notice things that might be of concern and get you help you need. It will be a relief for you in the long run I’m sure.

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options

Worked today. Jerry actually did the pickles for me!

Loki is supposed to go for an ultrasound tomorrow.

Finished the jigsaw puzzle. Now I have to put the modpodge on it. Jessica wants me to display it, but to be honest, I don’t know where to

Rori – have a great time in San Diego. How long will you be gone?

Lisa – Egg is just helping you do your ab exercises! Didn’t you know????

Betsy – what a wonderful conversation you had with Mark. He has his problems, that’s for sure. You did a great job of not making them yours.

Kama – welcome! Another kitty lover. We had 4, lost 2 to cancer (d*** cancer cells!), now have one that has dementia and the other one has a seizure disorder and an anxiety disorder.

Lynette asked me to make her father gluten free snacks. I said “OK”. Then I was at the Green Room and realized that she probably meant forever. So I looked online to see places where you can buy gluten free cookies, donuts, etc. Actually, Amazon has some. I don’t mind doing it once or twice, but not all the time! She was going to buy the mix – I’m certainly not. So I guess we shall see what the future holds

Tina – I’m sorry for your loss. He was so young!

The Humane Society here has a thrift shop. Actually, it’s pretty upscale. Anyway, I took some of the dry cat food we had left over from when we had to put Clyde to sleep

After the Green Room went to get my oil changed in the car. While they were doing that I went to Aldi. Anyway, I had a coupon for $20 and figured with tax and all, it probably came to around $25. I happened to look at the screen and saw that they were charging $35 to my account. So I told the guy that I had a coupon and , get this, he told me that they can’t accept the coupon since the price of oil went up. Thanks for telling me! I realize prices are going up, but if you aren’t going to accept the coupon, you shouldn’t have sent it out or at the very least told me before you started doing the work. In the end, he did accept the coupon, but I couldn’t believe that he said that he was told he didn’t have to accept it.

Tracey – what a discount!!!!!

Went to the dollar store. Bought poster board to put under the puzzle while I put the modpodge on it, a graduation card for Jess and more of the mats we use outside the litter box.

Well, off to get ready for bed. Take care everyone.

Michele NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3