What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• bowtruckle28
    bowtruckle28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Making it under my calorie limit today
  • Philliesfan21
    Philliesfan21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Aponiskye wrote: »
    Wearing a thong this summer! Just kidding... It's much more boring than that. I need to lower my cholesterol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sY48qLl9ZzE
  • AmyDahlTorres
    AmyDahlTorres Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    To lose the next 5.9lbs, which will be a total of 20lbs lost since January and will take me under 9 stone. I’m aiming to get there by 23rd April 🤞

I reached this mini goal today (5 days late but that’s ok) 😊

Next mini goal is 8 and a half stone, which is 6.7lbs away. Aiming to get there by 28th May.

Excellent mindset! It's a journey!
  • AmyDahlTorres
    Options
    Wearing a thong this summer! Just kidding... It's much more boring than that. I need to lower my cholesterol.

Me too! Re-test in June! Best of luck to you. :)
  • AmyDahlTorres
    Options
    30 lbs by my birthday on May 1. I have been doing MFB since Jan. 1. I have lost 27.2 lbs so far.

27.2 pounds in 3.5 months!! Fantastic progress!
  • Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I am trying to lower my cholesterol also.
  • Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Me too! Re-test in June! Best of luck to you. :)

I retest in October. I hope you see some great numbers and shock your doctor.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!