What's on your mind?

Replies

• James__Jordan
    James__Jordan Posts: 17 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Well guys, I’ll be in Dallas TX all next week training! I should get a map for my wall and mark off places I’ve been. Technically I’ve at least driven through most of the east coast. Uk and costa rica. California. Tennessee.
    Excited and nervous since the airport is very strict about being on time and my dumbass gets lost relatively easily. So hopefully everything will work out bc I’m gonna hella cry if I lose this job. BUT I’m gonna trust that the best case scenario will happen. I’m the absolute best employee ever and I get to have enough time to fly cool places and find cheap hotels. 😁 Rumor has it moving up in the company isn’t that hard.

Check out Twisted Root burger co. If you like burgers you won’t be disappointed

Oh man! Speaking of burgers.... i just stopped in at a pub that I haven't been to it in about a year, they have an awesome burger with goat cheese, bacon, grilled onions, and fig jam ☺
  • James__Jordan
    edited May 2022
    These hard seltzers are awesome. Low calorie, too, for if you're watching calories. I'm.... storing calories more than I'm watching them 😐
  • James__Jordan
    These hard seltzers are awesome. Low calorie, too, for if you're watching calories. I'm.... storing calories more than I'm watching them 😐

Not bad for quenching thirst, also. With the added bonus of feeling good.
  • James__Jordan
    Those drinks at the bar turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. Not too much and not too little.

Also, I like when I swipe my debit card at the register and the machine says "approved." Means I don't have to steal at shizz, and break a run for it
  • James__Jordan
    edited May 2022
    Wondering if this crocodile skin with fur collar would be a bit too gaudy 🤔

it42kizluqwi.jpg

Another option would be cashmere with crocodile accents

hp9noecu97zm.jpg

• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited May 2022
    @James__Jordan If you like it... that's all that really matters. Who gives a rat's @$$ whether anyone else likes it. Funny thing about trying on clothes, we usually go right back to the first thing that catches our eye.

Clothes are like foods, we don't have to stick to the same menu.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,644 Member
    I agree - if you like it, that's what matters. That said, I like the contrast of the second jacket.
  • James__Jordan
    @James__Jordan If you like it... that's all that really matters. Who gives a rat's @$$ whether anyone else likes it. Funny thing about trying on clothes, we usually go right back to the first thing that catches our eye.

Clothes are like foods, we don't have to stick to the same menu.

Sound Advice. However, I already get tons of looks in public when I wear my vest with rabbit fur interior 👇🏻... I can't imagine what kind of looks I may get wearing a crocodile skin. I've heard of celebrities getting paint thrown on them for wearing various animal skins in public 😬. I'm not the biggest fan of the way chinchilla looks, but the way it feels against the skin? I gotta have a coat with at least some trim on it one of these days

k9twq8taketc.jpg

• James__Jordan
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I agree - if you like it, that's what matters. That said, I like the contrast of the second jacket.

I might go with the silver one. It does seem more suitable for daily driving anyway, doesn't it?
  • Hiawassee88
    edited May 2022
    Fashion is art. Wear your dreams. You know what really hurts, not having the freedom to be yourself. We're living in a strange and difficult time so let's wear what we want and be who we are...in a judgment free zone.
  • James__Jordan
    Fashion is art. Wear your dreams. You know what really hurts, not having the freedom to be yourself. We're living in a strange and difficult time so let's wear what we want and be who we are...in a judgment free zone.

Sage advice. You're like the wise guru on the mountain who i had to climb many elevations to find.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member
    My kitchen and the fact it's covered in a layer of sugar and I don't want to clean
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    How good a productive day can feel and being outside in perfect weather.
  • cmsienk
    OMG How long this line is at the Costco gas station!
  • James__Jordan
    My kitchen and the fact it's covered in a layer of sugar and I don't want to clean

Now how how did this happen
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022

I think she made cake... and then cookies. But didn't share
    😝
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member

That's just rude.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Why do my grandkids soccer games always seem to start at 8:00am on Saturdays then be spread out over the whole darn day?
  • Hiawassee88
    edited May 2022

Sage advice. You're like the wise guru on the mountain who i had to climb many elevations to find.

I thought about you while I was out there backpacking in the mountains this afternoon. I can only surmise but you may be town and I'm country. No one would bat an eyeball at those fur collars out here. I was thinking, if you can afford all of them, why not.
    Then you have choices for mix and match everything. And I had this vision that we were walking in NYC. I was wearing my faded jeans, luccehse boots, stetson hat and pendleton coat. We were stylin' and owning it like a boss.

It's been my experience when we ask others for opinions about our clothes or hair there's always someone who wants to take a potshot from across the bow. They can't help themselves. So don't ask them, especially family members. They're the worst. 😁

There's more. I saw me walking with you because mainly, I was there to give anyone "The Look" if they dared to step out of line. I can do that. Scare the hell right out of them. :D In a nutshell without the whole bushel, be confident with your choices. There's a sweetness and an innocence about you that's telling me this may be the first time you've ever had to really express yourself with style. Own it because we just never know about tomorrow.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

That's just rude.
    jcll5t2bn8i3.jpg

The cupcakes were good. There's a cake in the fridge for tomorrow

6pirhcmb4eej.jpg
    ti0aqqi2nr49.jpg