What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• bojaantje3822
    bojaantje3822 Posts: 257 Member
    Bodenista wrote: »
    You did really well considering. Take it easy, do some meditation and rub some lavender oil into your stomach.

Sending lots of 🤗🤗🤗

This comment is so sweet 🥺 thank you
  • dralicephd
    dralicephd Posts: 402 Member
    @bojaantje3822 The struggle is real! Hang in there and rest when you need it.

The "old standby" for me today: 45 minutes on the elliptical; ~2.6 miles; HR mostly in Zone 3, with a few dips into Zone 4 (I think when I was laughing at the video I was watching :D ). Followed up with my small strength training routine. I was able to add weight to a couple of exercises, so that's good. Overall, I'm feeling tired today, so I'm happy with what I was able to do. We'll see how it sits in the body.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Rest day today. Finished mowing the lawn and kept plugging away at the big pile of mulch sitting in the driveway.
  • Bodenista
    Bodenista Posts: 146 Member
    Oh no another day of no exercise. Mostly busy but mostly no excuse either. I did so well last week. Can someone kick me a kick up the bum and tell me to get back to it - please!
  • dralicephd
    dralicephd Posts: 402 Member
    Bodenista wrote: »
    Oh no another day of no exercise. Mostly busy but mostly no excuse either. I did so well last week. Can someone kick me a kick up the bum and tell me to get back to it - please!

Why do you want to exercise? If you can answer that for yourself, then you will be able to kick your own bum into action. :)

Also, everything @AnnPT77 said. <3
  • Bodenista
    Bodenista Posts: 146 Member
    Thank you Ann and all dralicephd

I do like all the workouts that I do, it's just down to motivation some days and I don't want to ruin the work that I put in last week.

Back to it tomorrow and I really do appreciate your replies xx
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    Snuck in a bike ride after running errands today, by missing the first part of the rowing club board's Zoom meeting. (I'm not a board member. I'm just an active member, and the board welcomes members attending their meetings.)

We have a lot of rain the in the forecast the rest of the week, so I wanted to get a ride in today. It was getting toward the low-angle evening light that I don't like being on the road (with cars) during, so I didn't go crazy.

So, 13.62 miles, 11.4mph average moving speed, just over a minute of Z4 (some hill someplace? 😉), some Z3, mostly Z2. The rest of the week could be indoor-ish. Or lazy.
  • BeYourBestSelfDeb
    BeYourBestSelfDeb Posts: 64 Member
    Thank you all for your comments. I deeply appreciate each and everyone of you. If you would like to keep in touch please befriend me.