Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options

While I was gone they had a meeting of all crew members at BK. Basically, you have to wear the hat and black pants. No biggie. Actually, when I was first hired I was given a hat (a visor) and it kept falling off me. Guess that means that I don’t have a big head. Anyway, I asked for a hat like a baseball cap and got one. Hey, if they’re going to pay me to wear a t-shirt and a hat, I’ll wear it. It’s not a big deal

Stubbed my toe at Aldi last night. Like before, I can’t bend my toe. But I went to the MD the last time and he said to give it a few weeks and it’ll get better. So that’s what I intend to do

Lshotmaker – welcome! Fantastic weight loss! Care to share how you did it?

Newlark – welcome

Well, the heating guy should be done very soon so I’ll go put on my sunscreen and work clothes.

Michele NC
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Just had a fruit strip. No sugar added. But, boy, is it sweet!

Michele NC
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,826 Member
    Options
    B) 🌵👽🔆
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Rita--Hope you figure it out and feel better soon.

Katla--Hope you can get the appointment for DH to have his heart picture. My DH is going to the doctor this afternoon, it's his 6 month followup, but going to have them check him since his fall yesterday. Last night he said his back, knee and hand was hurting.

Sounds like we could be in for another night of storms. So far we have been lucky and the worst part has gone around us.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 57min 25sec, 97elev, 91ahr, 111mhr, 3.16ap, 6.25mi= 549c
    Strava app = 712c
    Other- 41.38min, wash/dry, brush yogi= 195c

Total cal 744
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    :)
  • newlark01
    newlark01 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    We’re having an unseasonably cool June here in the UK - it should warm up to the high 60s Fahrenheit over the weekend (20c) - a pleasant temperature for walking which is my main exercise. I will try to get out for an hour in the morning as I’ve not done much this week.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I’m jealous of your cooler weather ladies. We’re already hitting 100 fairly consistently.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    1hoppyipadgirl – welcome

After dinner went to Aldi. I was in and out in less than ½ hour. To think, I used to find food shopping such a good experience. Now? I look at the prices and want to cry.

Michele NC

part of dh's job is doing price changes every Wed. morning(goes in at 1AM) and he comes home telling me all the things that have gone up- like a jar of mayo is $8 and that isn't the big size.
    We don't shop much at his store ;) We do a lot of ours at Grocery Outlet.
    Got some really great deals there but also at his store, like their store brand of the refrigerated lasagna- managers special $6 instead of $11.99, then because they were close to pull date, they had 1/2 off stickers, plus beings they are store brands, we get an extra 10% off- ended up getting them for $2.89 I think. Two of them will feed all of us. Son is picking up salad at his store(he works at Grocery Outlet-no employee discount but they have great prices). We also picked up a big box of the coffee pods. $30 regular price but on sale for $20 then half off because the box was damaged and again, extra 10% off because of the store brand. $8.99 for 80 pods- got that for a friend.

The best deal we got at Grocery Outlet was the procuitto -.99 instead of $8.99- bought 8 and will pop in the freezer. The guys like it just the way it is, I prefer it air fried.

Debbie
    Napa Valley, CA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Brother home from surgery earlier this afternoon. He is sleeping..they had to put another gas bubble behind his eye the dr took out some scar tissue and found something he didnt like so hence the gas bubble.he has to lay low for awhile..
    I ordered him a gel mask from Amazon that can go in the freezer to help with headaches.. he should get it tomorrow.
    Saterday going to a graduation party in late afternoon and Sunday im taking my friends to brunch....they have fed me for the last year and i havent reciprocated because my place just isnt in great shape .so im taking them out.
    Went out with my friend Doris today.. her poor Kitty
    I think is on his last legs.
    And i stopped to see Homer and that poor pup i swear has doggy dementia.. he was out like a light ,had to wake him up to get him outside ,and i left him with treats. Tom said he was up last night drinking water and wanting to go outside...