New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I love that dill pickle and key lime pie seem to be ‘trendy’ flavors right now, as those are 2 of my favorites lmao
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Oooo I have to try that! Haven’t went to TJ in forever! Time for a trip lol. @skelterhelter i8pianr9xtd6.jpeg

• azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    mx6d550ybjqp.png

interesting..something i grew up on
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2022
    Options
    azuki84 wrote: »
    mx6d550ybjqp.png

interesting..something i grew up on
    OMG ADDING TO MY TJ LIST!

Also wanted to share, remember when I posted about these vegan cheese wedges? They have a coupon for FREE product. Wish they had around me though.

http://goodplanetfoods-5178962.hs-sites.com/try-our-snackable-wedges-for-free6stn2hqtxt15.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These are pretty good. I bet it would have been better if they didn't melt and re-solidify in transit. I am really loving all the new vegan "milk" chocolates out there. This whole bar was 200 calories.

Ingredients: Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean, Monk Fruit, Allulose, Sunflower Lecithin, Plant Fibers, Oats
    k3vd4sf4yz39.jpeg
    fvkai3500vdp.png

• logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    These are pretty good. I bet it would have been better if they didn't melt and re-solidify in transit. I am really loving all the new vegan "milk" chocolates out there. This whole bar was 200 calories.

Ingredients: Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean, Monk Fruit, Allulose, Sunflower Lecithin, Plant Fibers, Oats
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/kh/k3vd4sf4yz39.jpeg
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/kc/fvkai3500vdp.png
    These are super expensive! $7/bar for the smallest 2 bar-sample and $5/bar for the 8-bar sample.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    logiatype wrote: »

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/kh/k3vd4sf4yz39.jpeg
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/kc/fvkai3500vdp.png
    These are super expensive! $7/bar for the smallest 2 bar-sample and $5/bar for the 8-bar sample.

I emailed them a really good email and they sent me one bar of milk and one dark for free. Worth a shot lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Loveeee all the new vegan stuff at aldi. Now they have their own crumbles too. I actually like their vegan cheese shreds and slices 10x more than all the other brands I’ve tried like daiya, follow your heart, etc. yt81hou0314r.jpeg
    o1ou5dos1fqb.jpeg
    buojmobjz5ig.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2022
    Options
    w9p2j0kvw6d2.jpeg
    Anyone ever try these? Only 8 calories per wrap. I am wondering how they taste, how thick they are and how they hold up as a wrap.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    w9p2j0kvw6d2.jpeg
    Anyone ever try these? Only 8 calories per wrap. I am wondering how they taste, how thick they are and how they hold up as a wrap.

I tried them lol. They taste like egg whites. Very small but they also make bigger ones for 30 calories. Very wet and stretchy. If you microwave them they fold over nicely and kind of stick together.

They wouldn’t hold a big wrap together so you can’t really put much in there. They are good to use for a low cal roll up with lunch style meat/meat substitute, mustard, pickle, tomato, soft lettuce (they broke when I used iceberg) and anything else you want.

I probably wouldn’t get them again. They were good but not amazing. I prefer the mission mini tortillas for only 30 calories each. For me a real tortilla you can stuff more in because it’s stronger is worth the extra 22 calories lol. But these would be great for people trying to limit their carbs since they have 0 carbs per serving.

vu1ivsf3tqhl.jpeg
    whx3n9ft93il.jpeg
  • sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    w9p2j0kvw6d2.jpeg

I tried them lol. They taste like egg whites. Very small but they also make bigger ones for 30 calories. Very wet and stretchy. If you microwave them they fold over nicely and kind of stick together.

They wouldn’t hold a big wrap together so you can’t really put much in there. They are good to use for a low cal roll up with lunch style meat/meat substitute, mustard, pickle, tomato, soft lettuce (they broke when I used iceberg) and anything else you want.

I probably wouldn’t get them again. They were good but not amazing. I prefer the mission mini tortillas for only 30 calories each. For me a real tortilla you can stuff more in because it’s stronger is worth the extra 22 calories lol. But these would be great for people trying to limit their carbs since they have 0 carbs per serving.

vu1ivsf3tqhl.jpeg
    whx3n9ft93il.jpeg

I thought about trying them but they were pretty expensive when I saw them in the store.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    sollyn23l2 wrote: »
    w9p2j0kvw6d2.jpeg

vu1ivsf3tqhl.jpeg
    whx3n9ft93il.jpeg

I thought about trying them but they were pretty expensive when I saw them in the store.

I wouldn't pay full price ($5) a pack for them, but they were on sale BOGO so I thought $2.50 was much better.
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    They are supposed to be crepes not tortillas - don’t think of them as a sandwich.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    Loveeee all the new vegan stuff at aldi. Now they have their own crumbles too. I actually like their vegan cheese shreds and slices 10x more than all the other brands I’ve tried like daiya, follow your heart, etc. yt81hou0314r.jpeg
    o1ou5dos1fqb.jpeg
    buojmobjz5ig.jpeg

Happy day!!! Yes! Must find
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options

k3vd4sf4yz39.jpeg
    fvkai3500vdp.png

I need to find these
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    uzat6r3n5dex.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

k3vd4sf4yz39.jpeg
    fvkai3500vdp.png

I need to find these

I have never seen them in stores but I hope they become more readily available because no way am I paying 5 a bar + shipping to get more. You could also email them like I did and hope they send you samples. I always make sure to say how much I'd like to try them etc etc and that I will share my thoughts with family friends and even offer to do social media post and tag them. :D
  • foxglove999
    foxglove999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love FIT milk, lactose free, high protein/low carb milk. I have always struggled to get enough protein and some of my family are lactose intolerant. This product deals with both issues. Now we don't have to buy two different products for the family. And way cheaper than Fairlife or Lactaid.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2022
    Options