WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Sue sorry about your ankle. Hope it heals fully and quickly!

Rori too bad about your Covid! Hope it passes quickly.

Teddy's fleas are gone. That Capstar really works but only kills adult fleas for 24 hours. Now comes the vacuuming. I hate this part.

Annie
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Longest walk I've done in a while ... my poor feet are tingling (pins, needles, numbness) a lot!

sifdlx7itg7e.png

Machka in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Well, I did my hair roots! :D And I rang a friend, my old flatmate from uni. V short chat, but good to check in.
    Then I decided to try out a bbc series that's been around for ages and won loads of awards; I May Destroy You'. It was still online.
    The reason why I had given it a miss was the title. I didn't like it and it conjured up ideas that didn't sit well with me. However, I checked it out, and, very late in the day, I'm watching it.
    To say I'm hooked is an understatement. :o I've already watched 5 out of 12 episodes, so I can see where the rest of the day is going. Fortunately, I can watch it on my tablet while I am on the exercise machines.

Gorgeous wan tun lunch, Tandoori chicken for dinner as I can reheat it for DH when he gets home.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    (((Barbie, Jake, and Fur Babies)))

Carol in GA
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    Options
    Just a quick hi as I’m off to visit my daughter for the afternoon.

Pg 30

☘️ Terri
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options

Some of you already know this, but I am always a big, fat dreader. It turned out to be wonderful.

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR

Glad to hear it went well. :)

M in Oz

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Im up and dressed
    Taking the ladies to brunch in a bit..
    Barbie- im thinking of you,Jake and Bessie today..
    DrKatieBug-so sorry to hear that your kitty disappeared...
    Pip- glad Yogi made it through surgery fine...
    Supposed to have showers today..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Well she maybe knows she didnt want to put Jake through that somehow they know these things.. bless her heart xoxo
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    Went to friend's retirement party yesterday. She was very sick earlier in the week. Her daughter was sick the day of the party. I stayed outside and six feet away from others. I waved to her but would not get close to her. I did hear her cough a couple of times. I would not eat anything at the party either. I have known four people within my sphere who have gotten COVID within the last month. Fortunately I was not near them. I suspect my friend contracted COVID even though her tests were negative. She has many of the symptoms. I did not go to church today for this reason too. I think people have COVID fatique and are less rigorous. I just remember the friends who I saw a few weeks before her death which I am sure was COVID. This was right at the start of the pandemic. So I am still being very cautionous.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,826 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The Columbia River is deeper today than it was yesterday. It has been a long time since it was this high. Reminds me of an old Johnny Cash song, “Three feet high and Rising.”