WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Heather- glad your having a good time and Johnny id feeling better..
    I just got a text from Rachel she woke up with a fever so she wont be coming today.
    Which is fine..
    It will get done eventually.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Pip, 20 years! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Tracey - so glad you had some real fun last weekend. :D I'm jealous of the baby cuddle.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Pip Happy anniversary!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Pip — Happy 20th Anniversary for you and Kirby. ❤️
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,877 Member
    Options
    Hello all! It’ll take some time to read through but I will!! :smile: I’m Leslie, 57 and happily married to John my hubby of 33 years in September. We are retired and live in northwest Arkansas atop a large hill in the foothills of the Boston Mountains.

My parents (80) recently moved in with us along with my only sibling who has learning disabilities. It’s not easy I can tell you but we’ll make it work until we can get them into their own place. (Likely a year +) I have three kiddos 25, 27 and 29. All but one live near / with. The oldest is still in Texas where we lived most of our adult lives.

Have a dog, two cats (one indoor one out) and my happy place is sitting out on our covered porch watching all the nature that passes through!

Would love more friends so feel free to add! I’m online in the mornings and evenings steadily and intermittently throughout the day.

Hi Leslie!
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Allie--That is a pretty low blood count. Please be careful and don't let them put you off.

Pip--Happy Anniversary!!

Heather--Glad DH is feeling better. Hope the rest of your trip is calm seas.

Lisa--Glad you are feeling better.Sorry to hear about DD, but hopefully it will work out better in the long run.

Welcome Leslie--This is a great place for friendship and support.

Tracey--Sounds like a great weekend and love the pictures.

Going to be a long day as have an dept meeting at 5. So have to get notes ready and decide what we need to talk about.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    (((Leslie))) You and your husband were good to his mother!

Carol in GA