Oh my gosh, what fabulous photos!!!
    Thanks for posting those : - )
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    @MissMay

So sorry to hear about the sale falling through : - (
    Better luck with the next buyer.
    Disappointing I am sure after all of that work that you put into it, but hopeful that you will get an even better offer.

@Womona
    Yahoo about the boat going in!! Photos please : - )

@Lilylady3k
    A baby will be here any minute!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I'm Dawn
    I joined this thread in November 2018. I had my first AF day soon thereafter. It was hard! I stayed with one AF day per week for awhile and then gradually increased that.

I will continue on with what has been attainable for me, 16-20 AF days per month. So trying to keep it to 3A days per week or less.
    I am drinking less for weight loss. 20 more pounds to shed still.

Diary Style

Sunday June 19 - AF - Felt like having drinks after digging in the yard all day, but resisted.
    Monday June 20 - A bunch of drinks, Mojitos at home and a Margarita out at a Mexican restaurant (which we walked to)
    Tuesday June 21 - AF - Still bloated and puffy from drinks and restaurant eating on Monday, so it was a no brainer to be AF. Planned AF until Friday or Saturday or both as A days
    Wednesday June 22 - AF - Weight has spiked, so trying to mitigate that with AF days
    Thursday June 23 - AF - Planned drinks today and or tomorrow. I was able to bring the scale back down, definitely don't want to blow it : - )

Rolling total: 15AF days out of 23 days
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k bless your little one - so cute!
    @MissMay sorry to hear the deal fell through but the market is still boiling hot and it will sell. Have you picked your new spot yet? Is it Vegas?

I need to get back to daily tracking. Since my return, 1 AF day followed by 1 bottle fizzy rose and it was not the mini-bottle. @ahoy_m8 I was feeling like you at the time. I didn't care AND I broke my rule - went to the supermarket on a Friday at 6 pm, hungry, tired, thirsty....yes I broke all my rules and paid for it. I should've let my husband go and tell him to buy 1 baby prosecco equal to 1serving. Of course there is always a negative ramification and my scale showed a measly 1 oz weight loss. Crap :(
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    FYI- regarding photos, I know nothing about photography and took pix during the wrong time of day and all, but I did get the newest iphone SE (my phone died the DAY before my trip and I had to just buy whatever the store had in-stock) and wow the picture quality is WAY better than my old SE and better than my husband's 3 yr. old iphone.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @ahoy_m8

I totally get that IDGAF thing.
    Most of us are trying to drink less, lose weight, make healthier choices etc. We work so hard at it sometimes that we feel like we need a break from being so disciplined.

Your thought process is insightful and inspiring. Pinpointing these feelings is so astute of you. Bravo.
    I don't have any suggestions at all, but you having said this will maybe make me rethink times when I am feeling that way.
    I find that if I plan my drink/eat days then I can sometimes resist knowing that I can have that stuff the next day or in a couple of days instead.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I'm Dawn
    I joined this thread in November 2018. I had my first AF day soon thereafter. It was hard! I stayed with one AF day per week for awhile and then gradually increased that.

I will continue on with what has been attainable for me, 16-20 AF days per month. So trying to keep it to 3A days per week or less.
    I am drinking less for weight loss. 20 more pounds to shed still.

Diary Style

Sunday June 19 - AF - Felt like having drinks after digging in the yard all day, but resisted.
    Monday June 20 - A bunch of drinks, Mojitos at home and a Margarita out at a Mexican restaurant (which we walked to)
    Tuesday June 21 - AF - Still bloated and puffy from drinks and restaurant eating on Monday, so it was a no brainer to be AF. Planned AF until Friday or Saturday or both as A days
    Wednesday June 22 - AF - Weight has spiked, so trying to mitigate that with AF days
    Thursday June 23 - AF - Planned drinks today and or tomorrow. I was able to bring the scale back down, definitely don't want to blow it : - )
    Friday June 24 - 2 drinks. I almost do the drunkorexic thing sometimes. I definitely do not eat healthy food when I have alcohol. I substitute calories for drinks and badder things. Planned drinks Saturday afternoon

Rolling total: 15AF days out of 24 days