• Mau_Hutch
    Mau_Hutch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Testing the ticker.

exercise.png[/url]
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I'm confused: Why is this thread in some months in Groups, and in some here?

Anyway, after running 80km last month, which was at that moment too much for me I'm setting a goal for 70km. Had a break on Friday because I needed it and walked 17km yesterday. Running starts again tonight.
  • Mau_Hutch
    Mau_Hutch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Forgot to record where my ticker was, so I am replacing it here! D'oh

exercise.png
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    July Goal: 110 Miles

7/1: 2.02 miles
    7/3: 10.26 miles

12.28/110 miles completed for July

I didn't run yesterday but I did get a mile walk in for the streak. I took the dogs so it was pretty leisurely since it was already getting warm and I tried to keep them on the grass as much as possible.

This morning I got out about 6:30. It was already warm and humid, but I had nice 10 mile run. I saw a couple of deer. I haven't seen many deer lately. There were a few dogs out, but none of them bothered me. There are usually dogs loose on "fireworks" holidays.

@ContraryMaryMary Those photos are lovely. Looks like a wonderful weekend.

exercise.png
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    Awesome running and beautiful pics @ContraryMaryMary!
    Same goes for you @martaindale 😁
    Welcome @Mau_Hutch. Not sure how many other Canadians are here, but great that you are representing 😃

Have had a hot July 4th weekend. But we have been outside enjoying live music and fireworks each night. Infinite Journey (Journey cover band) was awesome Saturday night. Several bands yesterday at the horse races, and tonight Randy Rogers band.

I was really done with the heat, so opted for the A/C and treadmill yesterday for 5 miles.

exercise.png