July 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @yirara ! That's awesome. I hope your surgery goes well. What is the reason for the serial lactate test? Just curious.

@marisap2010 Love those foundation runs! You are doing great.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Where is @7lenny7 ?
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    5 miles at 5 this morning bringing me to 16.03 miles for July. It was quite the sweat fest.

Yay for running 10K @yirara. I hope all goes well with your surgery.

@marisap2010 – I’ve never heard of roasted chickpeas. I need to google directions for roasting those. Nice to be able to see improvements with your training runs.

Good to see you @katharmonic. Hugs for the challenges thrown at you lately. Your kayaking trip sounds fun and challenging! Never heard of that shoe brand but if they have a narrow fit they definitely aren’t for me.

Good question @SummerSkier. I’ve been looking for his race report.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Thanks @katharmonic . Glad to see that you are getting out there nearly every day and so good that you have a friend to share with. I hope the shoes work out for you.

I agree with @SummerSkier and was also wondering about @rheddmobile .
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Where is @7lenny7 ?

I can see he is running on Strava so probably just busy.

@marisap2010 Roasted chickpeas are sooo good. Such a nice crunch!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile (and @7lenny7) are active on Strava, probably just a lot going on.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Yeah for the treadmill @martaindale ! It is hard to get out when you don't have a set schedule. I struggle with that a lot.

@Mari33a I hope your weather improves. I agree that the more channels we have the less we seem to actually see. Plus, rocket launches aren't really news anymore - even though I think they should be. Wonder if there is a NASA channel, or other one since most of the launches are now commercial, that shows them all? I might have to research that a bit.

@kgirlhart Glad your run allowed you to work through some things.

Thanks @Scott6255 for letting us know about @rheddmobile and @7lenny7 . Hopefully they will be back to join us soon.
  • Scott6255
    Options
    6.5 sneasy miles this morning. Just gross outside.

exercise.png
  • Scott6255
    Options
    Wow @Teresa502 that is awful :'( God was looking down on your friends tho.
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    @Theresa502 that is terrible. Thank goodness ur friends are safe. Cud cud have been devastating for you.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @Scott6255 I applaud you for doing 6.5 MILES when it was sneasy.

@Teresa502 I heard about that accident and was wondering if you were there. I thought you had run it last year. So glad your friends had left the area. I feel so badly for all that were involved.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,975 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 That is so awful. I am glad your friends are ok.