If you could spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    9nfe5imm16yj.gif

You're goin to need more oil!

How much oil do I need for 5 seconds? 😆

If you want an extra 3 seconds, use the other hand. You're welcome

😂What if I can use my other hand almost equally? 🤭
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Please a woman

Yes this and I'd like to know if it's really THAT hard to find the spot. 🙄😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Please a woman

I feel like women are just better at this due to familiarity
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    9nfe5imm16yj.gif

If you want an extra 3 seconds, use the other hand. You're welcome

😂What if I can use my other hand almost equally? 🤭

Hmm no worries. Just sit on one hand until it falls asleep and go to town with it afterwards. Now you have an extra 10 seconds lol
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    :D:)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Please a woman

Haha maybe my spot's different than your spot. My spot is standing in front of the kitchen sink washing dishes. :D
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Please a woman

Haha maybe my spot's different than your spot. My spot is standing in front of the kitchen sink washing dishes. :D

Hahaha, yes, that's a good spot too. Dishes before bishhhhesss 😆
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    9nfe5imm16yj.gif

5 seconds? Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you should incorporate Kegels (yep men can benefit too). Also, doing math and statistics in your head help. You should be up to 10 seconds in no time at all. 😉
  • h0ckeyref
    h0ckeyref Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    threewins wrote: »
    Can I have two days? And can I be 25 years old? Because I'd spend one day trying on clothing (dresses, lots of types of jeans, etc), taking selfies for my instagram account. Then the next day I'd get some different hairstyles done, and take selfies for my instagram account. If I'm allowed a 3rd day I'd go to a number of locations and take some selfies for my instagram account.

This, and on the third day, I'd wear the skirts and dresses from Day #1 to show off my legs (from all the work done here on MFP)!
  • emjustem06
    emjustem06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Intriguing… I think I’d pick a fight with my bro friend to see if dudes really do make up from fights easily with no grudges… then thro back some beers with no regard to the impending bloat.
  • DWBalboa
    edited August 2022
    Options
    emjustem06 wrote: »
    Intriguing… I think I’d pick a fight with my bro friend to see if dudes really do make up from fights easily with no grudges… then thro back some beers with no regard to the impending bloat.

Not only is it true, I've even developed friendships after fighting someone that I either did not know at all or barely knew, in one case we were pretty much sworn enemies but after throwing down we were bros!

In fact the cat that was my best man (and I his) first meeting was a fight and we fought on a rather regular basis even though we were besties.

Let's not mention cousins, that's more like "There will be Blood," (Coming to Netflix or Hulu soon) every time we got together. But then we'd be fishin and playin an hour later.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Not only is it true, I've even developed friendships after fighting someone that I either did not know at all or barely knew, in one case we were pretty much sworn enemies but after throwing down we were bros!

In fact the cat that was my best man (and I his) first meeting was a fight and we fought on a rather regular basis even though we were besties.

Let's not mention cousins, that's more like "There will be Blood," (Coming to Netflix or Hulu soon) every time we got together. But then we'd be fishin and playin an hour later.

I had a similar experience as a teenager. A girl really wanted to beat me up and when we were done fighting we became very very good friends. I wonder what would happen if women resorted to fisticuffs more often?

• DWBalboa
    Options

I had a similar experience as a teenager. A girl really wanted to beat me up and when we were done fighting we became very very good friends. I wonder what would happen if women resorted to fisticuffs more often?

The world would be a better place. :wink:
  • emjustem06
    emjustem06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Touché! Fewer grudges, a few bloody noses and I think we just solved World Peace! 🙌🏻
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

The world would be a better place. :wink:

Only if it included mud?
    ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    I would go up to a female in the gym, compliment her on her progress, and NOT try to get into her pants.

(I was reminded of a thread.... :))

Disclaimer: I'd probably have to join a gym for that first, huh?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I would go up to a female in the gym, compliment her on her progress, and NOT try to get into her pants.

This has happened to me!
  • glassyo
    Options

This has happened to me!

You're the one who reminded me of the thread!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Maybe you could just watch through the windows? That's not too creepy is it?
  • glassyo
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Maybe you could just watch through the windows? That's not too creepy is it?

And give a big ole thumbs up? :)

One of the many reasons I never joined one was because, any I passed by, were like all windows all the time and I'm wayyyyyyyyyyy too self conscious for that.