wbn6yng4d1t0.jpeg
    Yesterday’s surprise snack and dinner

As I’ve said before, Kirby is a keeper. 😝
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,933 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Lisa -ha ha "I seriously stink at California geography." ha ha That is so easy to stink at California is just behind Texas in size, and is 60% bigger than the UK, 19 times bigger than Australia, close to the same size as Québec... and then add to the fact that it is long and every part thinks that it is the most important...

LOL Kim in N. California - but still about 5 hours drive time to the Oregon border and 8 hours drive time to the Mexico border

Than Tasmania? :);)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,580 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,580 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family- $53.52min, 62elev, 79ahr, 107mhr, 2.10mi= 428c
    Strava app. 140c
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,362 Member
    Options
    Worked today then went to WalMart, home and in the pool only got wet by a rain storm which passed so I went back in the pool. Ceramics tonight where I picked up my snail (pic tomorrow)

At ceramics a lady gave me a jigsaw puzzle. It’s only 300 pieces but it looks like it’ll be fun. She said she had a good time doing it.

Today BK had to close while they worked on the grill. They couldn’t fix anything. I probably won’t have a lot of prep tomorrow. Also, their a/c is broken. When I was working Sat. I thought I felt some drops on my shoulder but figured I was just imagining it. Guess not.

Koopa – welcome!

Kim – happy birthday

Running the dishwasher right now (because I forgot to put it on when we went to ceramics). As soon as it is finished and I put it away, I think I’ll go to bed.

Michele NC
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    <3
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kim for yesterday I think :)
    Viv UK
  • Machka9
    Options
    rvm08zyszeai.png

Reading mystery novels
    Colouring with alcohol pens, brush pens, etc.
    Playing in my garden
    Cycling
    Walking in nature
    Creating a database and writing queries
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,501 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Welcome @koopanator, Koopa!
    Belated best birthday wishes, Kim! Angel’s camp, ah, sweet memories.
    Machka a course on “MYOB” ? Mind your own business???
    Flea our OR state income tax refund appeared Friday after months of waiting, responding to the letter, and a follow up phone call. Did your son’s arrive?
    Rita ((hugs))
    Allie, Viv, Lisa, Vicki and all suffering heat waves: please take it easy and keep where it’s cool. Excessive heat is a killer.
    Sue con VERY grats on the SV!
    Rebecca your sister’s grief meme post, yes, this, truth.
    Pip smooch that pooch… and Kirby too :naughty:
    Tracey adding my prayers to yours. Praying for something good (retirement) for someone who is making your life horrendous is a worthy endeavor. 🤪
    Machka fun: line dancing, reading, playing with excel spreadsheets (really) and messing about in the garden. :laugh: What’s NOT fun? Vacuuming, meetings, any kind of cleaning. :sick:

Whoops, Joe’s up, chance to invest a few minutes of presence.

Done:
    8/8: Move: 1.75 set pt, 109 mins line dancing, active mins:236 steps:6284
    Fuel: plants (running count for week) +13 so far: beans (kidney), carrots, cherries, chili peppers, coconut milk powder, garlic, ginger, lentils, onions, peach (white), potatoes, tomato concentrate, spices (black pepper, cinnamon, cumin, paprika,), wheat (naan). CI<CO=354
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, text with nephewT, fire district follow up emails and meeting reminder.
    Wt: 139.6

8/7: Move: 1.75 set pt, dogs to powerline, Jeopardy walking, active mins:243 steps:7524
    Fuel: plants (running count for week) 7+4+2+5+2+1+4=25! apple, artichoke, avocado, banana, basil (in chicken rigatoni), beans (black), beans (garbanzo in hummus), beets, carrots, celery, cherries, corn, cucumber, onion (red), peanuts, pecans, peach (white), pepper (sweet orange), pepper (red), pistachios, potatoes (French fried!), radish, romaine, walnuts, wheat (sprouted bread). CI<CO=278
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, church, Grocery Outlet
    Wt: 140.7

8/6: Move1.5 sets PT, port stroll with C, dog group, 24mins laundry active mins:273 steps:7783
    Fuel: plants (running count for week 7+4+2+5+2+1 so far: apple, avocado, beans (black), beets, carrots, celery, cherries, corn, cucumber, onion (red), peanuts, pecans, peach (white), pepper (sweet orange), pepper (red), pistachios, potatoes (French fried!), radish, romaine, walnuts, wheat (sprouted bread) CI<CO=750
    Live: Joe, readings, BP
    Wt: 139.9

8/5 corrected: Move: 1.75 set pt, stroll chat with D, dogs to powerline. active mins:123 steps:7505
    Fuel: plants (running count for week) 7+4+2+5+2 so far: apple, avocado, beans (black), beets, carrots, celery, cherries, corn, cucumber, onion (red), peanuts, pecans, peach (white), pepper (sweet orange), pepper (red), pistachios, radish, romaine, walnuts, wheat (sprouted bread) CI<CO= 351
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, hymns
    Wt: 141.1 :’(
    Lighter, lovelies!

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD

2022: Be still and listen.
    July: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.

• Machka9
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka a course on “MYOB” ? Mind your own business???

Yep!

https://www.myob.com/au
    MYOB is an Australian bookkeeping, tax, and accounting software company similar to Xero and Quickbooks.
    I've been trained in AccPac Accounting Software and have worked with Quickbooks, so I decided I would add to the collection and get familiar with MYOB too.

auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka fun: line dancing, reading, playing with excel spreadsheets (really) and messing about in the garden. :laugh: What’s NOT fun? Vacuuming, meetings, any kind of cleaning. :sick:

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    July: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.

Yep ... Excel and databases!! :)

Machka in Oz

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,221 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • Machka9
    Options
    Working my way to 50 km of walking ...

mzhljqinffmy.png
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,730 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Over here with mr Miles who is on nap #1 ,they still have himnin the porta crib down in the living room and they had the inside part higher up for infants,well now he is sitting up,she woke up to him sitting there staring at her.Easy enough to pull himself up and tumble over.
    Grandma fixed it now so mattress is down onnthe bottom and he can't get out,at least for the time being.
    Tracy is getting back ,what she sewed lol.. she was hell on wheels when she was little, and he is a wild child lol..Love him to pieces though.
    The heatwave continues.. it is supposed to break this weekend thank goodness..
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)