Six Stone Down in 8 months! (84lbs/38.1kg)

Options
lpwest3
lpwest3 Posts: 32 Member
Hi all :smile:

I'm currently on a journey to lose somewhere in the region of 110-140lbs (I'll go to the former and see where I am at that point) and I've just reached another milestone of 6 stone lost! This has been in the last 8 and a bit months.

znhuexwjtey8.jpg

I've been slowed down a lot by a lot of things like BBQs and group meals over the last few months, but I've finally got a handle on all of that to keep the train moving along. My next target is the big 100lbs, which I'm hoping to knock out before I hit the one-year mark in November!

yle1dbnbg9jo.jpg

Hope you're all having a good day :smiley:

Replies

• Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Aww yissss! This is awesome. Strong work! Any hints or advice to share based on your results thus far?
  • fdhunt1
    fdhunt1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can you share your way of eating? What are your macros in MFP and how many meals per day?

I need the inspiration.

Thanks, and well done!
  • GSPsnBees
    GSPsnBees Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Awesome job!
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Dude you look amazing, what a transformation! I started at 390lb and am down 40lb in four months, hoping I can carry on and try and get a result anywhere near what you've achieved!
  • Mirame23
    Mirame23 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yesss! Awesome job! 💪

I’m looking forward to see your progress from this point, but you have done amazing so far.
  • lpwest3
    Options
    fdhunt1 wrote: »
    Great job! Can you share your way of eating? What are your macros in MFP and how many meals per day?

I need the inspiration.

Thanks, and well done!

Thanks very much :)

Honestly, my way of eating is to generally be clean, but have stuff like kit kats to satiate my sweet tooth since they are like 104kcal. I'm not strict on macros, but I'll just actively try to maximise the protein element of my calories each day. I'm currently on 1780kcal a day which is a challenge, but I'm managing.
  • lpwest3
    Options
    jst1986 wrote: »
    Dude you look amazing, what a transformation! I started at 390lb and am down 40lb in four months, hoping I can carry on and try and get a result anywhere near what you've achieved!

That's so amazing. It's such a huge step to get going when you are of that kind of size, so you've done amazingly already. I hope you are already feeling the benefit of what you've accomplished because it'll only get better from here, everything in your life will improve as you go!
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thats awesome!! Congratulations!!!
  • 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This is totally inspiring. Well done on what you've lost so far. Keep up the hard work. You'll be at goal before you know it. It seems like such a long journey when we're just starting out but time flies really and as long as you keep to your agenda you'll end up where you want to be.

Evelyn
    IF YOU'RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER THEN QUIT GIVING UP
  • Floydy89
    Floydy89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work, that’s a fantastic transformation and I like the tips - I’m off to look up air fryers!
  • lpwest3
    Options
    Floydy89 wrote: »
    Brilliant work, that’s a fantastic transformation and I like the tips - I’m off to look up air fryers!

I've found the best value ones are the Gourmia ones that CostCo sell if that's available to you
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! Very impressive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!