What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    WTH mfp….it’s not bad enough you take away our scanners and swipe left/right features. But this is the advertising you’ve chosen for us? Brutal. pzenwv71i9wp.jpeg

Wow... men between 35 - 45 really be looking like a ball sack these days huh?
    But if you HAD to chose from this chart? Which one???

Abstinence

Bob’s never done me wrong yet
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    WTH mfp….it’s not bad enough you take away our scanners and swipe left/right features. But this is the advertising you’ve chosen for us? Brutal. pzenwv71i9wp.jpeg

No one should question the algorithm

Big brother knows best

True story
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,577 Member
    Options
    It’s so tiresome
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    qxpn834xge1w.jpeg
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    qxpn834xge1w.jpeg

Scareroused
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »
    qxpn834xge1w.jpeg

Scareroused

Me too! 😆
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    It’s 3:15 am. I’ve been awake since 1:30 and I have to be a functioning adult in 2 hours when my alarm clock goes off. So what’s on my mind is the fact that insomnia SUCKS 😴
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I saw a person doing an interesting squat variation on the smith machine today. If I had to guess I’d say it was to make it more quad intensive & to strengthen (muscles around) knees. It was a tippy toe stance with knees extending far over toes. Nice, slow, controlled movement. Looked difficult. Guy had very nice legs.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    I saw a person doing an interesting squat variation on the smith machine today. If I had to guess I’d say it was to make it more quad intensive & to strengthen (muscles around) knees. It was a tippy toe stance with knees extending far over toes. Nice, slow, controlled movement. Looked difficult. Guy had very nice legs.

These are probably sissy squats. I do these but with bodyweight only. Yes, they do help with knees, stretch, and they work most of the anterior leg pretty well. I generally use them as a leg finisher. Doing these with weight added is impressive.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

These are probably sissy squats. I do these but with bodyweight only. Yes, they do help with knees, stretch, and they work most of the anterior leg pretty well. I generally use them as a leg finisher. Doing these with weight added is impressive.

Thanks! I love learning about new exercises

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

Did they have their heels elevated? Standing on a plate?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Heels were elevated but I did not see a plate. Then again I wasn’t looking closely because I don’t want to be that guy. From what I could see he was just on tiptoe sort of leaning back into the bar
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    On further googlevestigation it appears they were indeed sissy squats.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqLtMXjJnWw
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Heels were elevated but I did not see a plate. Then again I wasn’t looking closely because I don’t want to be that guy. From what I could see he was just on tiptoe sort of leaning back into the bar

Yeah and your original thought of what they are meant to emphasize was correct. Just like @FeastRepeat had mentioned. For me they have similar feel as heel elevated front squats.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Yeah and your original thought of what they are meant to emphasize was correct. Just like @FeastRepeat had mentioned. For me they have similar feel as heel elevated front squats.

Thanks! This has been a good day already 😁

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,621 Member
    Options
    Regression and the ten signs of a childish adult.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

I'm. Right. Here. :neutral:

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

Fine, I'll stop 😝
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    A perv in my closet 😈😏
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Do you have the symptoms?