Less Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited September 2022
    Sept accountability: 2 days AF
    Alcohol: 5 days (12 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

2 glasses of wine last night as DH bought 12 nice bottles of Joseph Drouhin Rully blanc wine yesterday. Really like this wine and think it might be a new fav but we bought all they had at the store. My plan is to skip tonight so that I can enjoy another glass Fri & Sat. Trying for 3 AF days at least per week to get to my 12-16 AF days for the month.

Donating one of these bottles to a Wine Pull for a Think Pink Breast Cancer Luncheon fundraiser. :) DH told me to put it aside and agreed.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    I am Dawn. I live in Cranbrook BC.
    I joined this thread in November of 2018 as a daily drinker.
    I have found a sweet spot for myself, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 18 for August.
    I will be in Mexico for a good chunk of September and will definitely be having some Margaritas and possibly Cervezas.

I post in the mornings to MFP, so the next day for this thread.
    Diary style.

Sunday Sept 04 - AF - Back on to the Ice zero calorie drinks in frosted champagne flutes.
    Monday Sept 05 - AF - I may have drinks after my pedi Tuesday night.
    Tuesday Sept 06 - Drinks. The last time I had a pedi I wrecked it by going straight into my garden to get some stuff done. I resisted this time because this pedi needs to be for the duration of my upcoming trip. Polish intact, even though I had sooo much to do, I stayed still. I will get some more AF days in before I fly off for sure.
    Wednesday Sept 07 - AF - Planned AF for Thursday, and planned drinks for Friday and or Saturday. I will be working a very long day on Friday, but after that I am officially on holiday and will get my garden covered so frost won't hit it while I am away, plus 100 other things that I need to do before flying off. Virgo, almost 62

Rolling total: 4AF day out of 7 days.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    @Breathe57103 - You are doing really well on the AF front. ((HUGS)) for the memories. Curious, is your plan to winter in AZ (6 months there and 6 months back home)? Or do you have plans to move their permanently?