What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I saw the pics and then the next post which was like roasted cauliflower and I was all, "What dark time line am I in???"

(Actually it was more which thread is this 😀)
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    t2dpzz80vqnq.jpg
    2o2be2orgeu7.jpg
    ue8iskv01d7s.jpg
    ges2dtiv2g9a.jpg

Opps! These were supposed to be in " if it didn't have calories 😂

Thank heavens. I was seriously reconsidering vegetarianism if you could eat these at will.

Well actually there are phenomenal recipes that use all alternative ingredients that blow the mind!

Chocolate covered Katie- Google her. She and the recipes on her site are fabulous!
  • Mo__Mo
    Mo__Mo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the cheese wraps? Look like a tortilla, but just flattened cheese. If you're looking to reduce carbs, these are game changers!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Territory meals. Dairy free, high protein, low calorie and delicious. Best premade meals I've ever had and I have been getting them free weekly since last december lol.

Been loving all the spaghetti squash and cauliflower rice dishes. I am always too lazy to actually make spaghetti squash because it is so much work so having it premade is nice.
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    I just got this. I did taste it a little and I think it's a new win-I will update. I have been doing a lot of exploring with prebiotic fibers and new interesting green foods, powders, herbal foods, etc.

dw3wuveu8gc1.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    eur2pks4ajii.jpg
    Kabocha squash!

Also banana powder is awesome 👌
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    @VegjoyP - Kabocha squash is just the best...that banana powder is something I've not seen. Are you sprinkling it on the squash? Do you use for flavor or health benefits?
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @VegjoyP - Kabocha squash is just the best...that banana powder is something I've not seen. Are you sprinkling it on the squash? Do you use for flavor or health benefits?

I don't put the banana on squash. I'm using for health and love the taste plus it's prebiotic. I've put it my tofu mix, in plain almond milk and am going to try in oatmeal and protein drinks
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    @VegjoyP
    Stupid question, but does it have that dry bitter green banana taste? More palatable than that, I hope.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    rauub1r43767.jpg
    8xgensao09nv.jpg

Love the Pomegranate Vinegar and trying a few other items that I thought I'd incorporate.
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    I made this last night- Plant based Just Egg patty, Good Catch Fish- free tuna, Ezekiel bread, plant based queso, Nutritional yeast and Dijonmustardlf7o3oecn1pq.jpg
    ogig0okwct7q.jpg
  • springlering62
    edited September 2022
    Options
    The new soft Nugo peanut butter honey chocolate protein bars are soooooooo good but super expensive (more than the regular bars, which are also very good) and 260 calories.

Just made these:

https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/no-bake-chocolate-oatmeal-protein-bars/

They taste just like the Nugo for a literal fraction of the price. I didn’t bother to dip the bars in chocolate. Lazy me just put the chocolate chips straight in the batter. The unflavored Naked whey powder I used was just fine. The honey was plenty sweet.
  • Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Chicken protein bowls: pico de Gallo, cilantro lime rice, seasoned chicken, cheese, onions, black beans 🤟🤟
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    The new soft Nugo peanut butter honey chocolate protein bars are soooooooo good but super expensive (more than the regular bars, which are also very good) and 260 calories.

Just made these:

https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/no-bake-chocolate-oatmeal-protein-bars/

They taste just like the Nugo for a literal fraction of the price. I didn’t bother to dip the bars in chocolate. Lazy me just put the chocolate chips straight in the batter. The unflavored Naked whey powder I used was just fine. The honey was plenty sweet.

I love her recipes!
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Squash, kabocha, butternut, acorn and mctosh apples!.
  • springlering62
    Options
    5t0q4jpo7b56.jpeg

That was so freaking good I had to have another. It’s 4 am so this time is decaf, with a frozen ginger cube dropped in, and RediWhip on top.

😱 y’all, this is so good, it’s obscene. This is straight up dessert.

Coffee: 2 cal
    1/4c skim heated but not frothed: 20 cal
    1 serving canned whipped cream: 15
    Dorot ginger cube 0 cal
    Pumpkin pie spice
    40gr Jordans Pumpkin Spice latte syrup: 0 cal

37 cal total

Hmmm. Frothed skim milk stays frothed for half an hour. RediWhip melts in 5. I think I prefer the skim.

Oh, the trouble you can get into when you’re up at 3 am texting with someone on another continent. 😂
  • BlondeButtercup127
    Options
    Unsweetened dried mango!
  • nurkowskimarcus
    nurkowskimarcus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    For me it is 15 grain bread, toasted with honey and crunchy peanut butter. Or to make a sandwich with lunch meat.
  • jiggyj9
    jiggyj9 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe’s GF pumpkin pancakes… 🤤