Less Alcohol ~ DECEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @RockinRobyn672 Thanks for the ideas, I read the Handmaid’s Tale years ago and loved it. Speaking of Hulu, I didn’t think I had it but I clicked on it one day and it opened up. Under the names “Kitty” and “Will,” who I do not know. So, free Hulu for me!

I love reading about everyone kicking butt and hitting their goals!!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,557 Member
    Options
    bover145 wrote: »
    Hi! I have been a little tied up the last couple days. Tonight was the Christmas boat parade! We packed a picnic dinner. I took an NA beer (Stella). Last night was a Christmas choral concert and then dinner out with friends. That was a planned A event.
    Have a good rest of the weekend!

Goal: 15 AF days, no more than 2 drinks, only drink at events
    AF: 12/2-8, 10
    A: 12/1, 9

Question: where was this boat parade you attended? Packing picnic basket sounds like a fun idea this time of year
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @lmlmrn and @mfowler883 Thanks for the mentioning the Hieniken000 and Stella NA beers, which I will try.

@lmlmrn The smoker is intriguing. I don't know that I've had smoked popcorn but sounds like it would really be tasty. I do love Smoky Old Fashioneds.

@mfowler883 I also have a collection of beer glasses, one of which is a Chimay goblet, and some from craft breweries during our travels. They bring back good travel memories.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My primary motivation for drinking less is weight loss.
    I throw up if I have more than 3 drinks, so moderation on drink days is rarely an issue for me lol.
    My recurring goal is 16-20 AF days per month. I squeaked to 16 last month.

I like to do this diary style to keep track.

Friday December 09 - Drinks including a Rye Manhattan
    Saturday December 10 - Drinks including a Stinger with Rye instead of Cognac. Busy week with late nights ahead starting Tuesday, may try to stay AF until the weekend.

Rolling total - 5AF day out of 10 days