• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Greetings to all this Christmas Day!

In a minute I will take DH a cup of tea and we will open the presents Father Christmas has brought us. :p<3
    Then, the exercise room! Yes, Lisa, a great idea. We are in there every morning, and I often row in the afternoon.
    After that, it's face on and off to the beach, (if it's not raining), meeting DDIL and the kids. Back to their house for lunch, slaved over by my son.
    Hoping to make an exit around tea time, to settle in for the evening at home, with blinis and faux caviar, iberico ham, champagne, and something decent on the TV. Call The Midwife, Doc Martin, and The Great Pottery Celebrity Throwdown. Nothing to scare the horses! :p

Huge love to all my friends on here. Stay safe in the cold.

Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Rebecca, thought of you yesterday as I balanced the checking account to the penny. So satisfying! Was a bit of a struggle due headache from whatever bug is trying to get me down ;} Now on to reconciling and paying the Visa bill :astonished:

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie

A figure of speech?

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and a special wish for love, peace, and joy to all.

Kylia so good to see you back!

I learned that when I wake up in the night and read this forum, I retain very little in the morning.

The banana bread should be started at nine, in the oven well before ten and cool enough to take at eleven-thirty. I can get dressed while it bakes. That's my plan, but I don't think I have ever made banana bread before.

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and a special wish for love, peace, and joy to all.

Kylia so good to see you back!

I learned that when I wake up in the night and read this forum, I retain very little in the morning.

The banana bread should be started at nine, in the oven well before ten and cool enough to take at eleven-thirty. I can get dressed while it bakes. That's my plan, but I don't think I have ever made banana bread before.

Annie in Delaware

My husband can make good banana bread. When I make it, it comes out flat as a pancake.

I hope yours is good!

M in Oz
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :) We are so fortunate here. Two days ago it was fourteen degrees with many inches of snow. This morning it is 44 degrees and the snow is nearly gone. I set my boots with YakTrax aside and returned to regular winter walking shoes I'll walk by myself this morning before dawn and then with my Sunday walking friend at 9:30. I finished listening to "A Christmas Carol" and am now listening to "A Child's Christmas in Wales". I hope you will all be safe today.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3 Merry Christmas

Betsy in NW WA