Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• JobasIsaacs
    JobasIsaacs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I look better in a slim fit suit than a Classic fit suit!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    that when i was walking up the slope with my dog to the canal i wasnt out of breath when i reached the top:smile:
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    In 5 more days, it will be a month that I've been eating healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!
  • JCTJCT
    Options
    You are all so incredibly inspiring! And this was so great:
    I noticed today that if I plan on wearing these pants again without a belt I should chose prettier underwear.

:wink:
  • caramel4280
    caramel4280 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I can wrap my arms completely around my husband when I hug him, because *my* stomach is not in the way!!
  • jjameli
    Options
    Today I noticed that I cannot eat 1 cup of Gardettos anymore in a sitting...it's now way too much. Yeah!!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my jeans are fitting better!
    Today I noticed I could do 50 crunches easier than last week
    Today I feel motivated to keep going!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that I don't mind staring at my body in the mirror while brushing my teeth. I can see the muscles moving on my abdomen and I have dimples just below my hips and just above my butt.
  • Leola2011
    Options
    This morning I was getting in the shower and I noticed that my rear end was up just a little bit higher. I also noticed that the buttons on my blouse didn't pull or leave shirt gaps.
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you are well on your way to your halloween goal!! go you!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed I am getting stronger, and it takes longer and harder cardio to raise my heart rate....
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I can wear a pair of pants that up till now, didn't fit around my belly!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed my pants are getting bigger and I am getting smaller. Today I noitced that I am doing great with C25K I can run and im losing inches and need to take some new measuremnets
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed... that even though I'm still fat, I'm seeing true muscle definition in my arms.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Today i realized how important rest is. My body was telling me to take a break all week.. Didn't listen and today i can't even get off the couch.. Sick as a dog :( Listen to you body people...lol
  • scircle
    scircle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My pre-pregnancy pants are 2 SIZES TOO BIG!! :D
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that quite a lot of my clothes are close to falling off!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Today I wore the size 10 pants I bought earlier in the week.....
    This week I noticed I'm one size away from a single digit and every time I think about that I smile a little bigger!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    that my perpetual belly bloat (and crazy pain) has gone down since I started a gluten free diet. Thank heavens!

GOING GLUTEN FREE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE, NO JOKE
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I will fit in my pre-pregnancy pants!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!