Mo New Friends

ambi2k
ambi2k Posts: 17 Member
Hello Friend. I'm Niambi. I've been on MFP for over a decade and have had some success in the past. However I haven't mastered losing the pounds and keeping it off. In the past few months I lost 20lbs and hope to lose at least 60 in 2023. If you have a renewed dedication to lose 50+ lbs let be pals and encourage each other along the way.

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,874 MFP Staff
    Hi Niambi! Congrats on the success in the past few months. Wishing you the best of luck on the rest of your journey.
  • proudnana
    proudnana Posts: 5 Member
    I lost 35 lbs from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022 using MFP and exercising 150 to 300 minutes per week which I logged on my amazfit watch to track. I have only lost 10 more lbs since then because I started estimating my calories and dropped to about 150 mins per week exercising. I have 50 lbs to go. I have recently, about mid Dec, recommitted to logging daily, and have also added additional workout time to get me back closer to 300 mins. Even with the holidays where I ate extra, but logged it, and missed a lot of exercise, I've lost about 2 lbs. With the holidays behind me, I hope to lose the rest of the 50 lbs. this year. I'm currently taking Contrave to help with weight loss and will change to Wogovy when they have enough supply.