WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,065 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hi I thought the @ worked as a notifier but doesn't seem to.. sigh! Hi to all.

@bananasandoranges ... You have to set up that you want to receive those notifications.

Click the notification bell and then click the three horizontal lines in the top, right corner ... the notification preferences button. A page will open to allow you to set your notification preferences.

0cca7whjzeiz.png

Machka in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Allie — You are remarkable. Your home is a safe place for your grandchildren. They are lucky to have you. 💖
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,649 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,373 Member
    Options
    Got my walk in around the block.

Tracey - prayers

Jess just came

Michele NC
  • Katla49
    Options
    Tracey— Prayers for your family. 🙏🏻

Allie— You are kind and smart. Your grandchildren are lucky to have you in their lives. Your daughter, too. ❤️💕
  • Katla49
    Options
    :)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,316 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Got about 3 hours sleep. In spurts. No idea why, just couldn't settle. It's absolutely bucketing down with rain out there, so may be that. :o;):*

Up now to get DH a cup of tea. Then exercise. I won't be going for a run.

Glad you were able to chat, Allie. That is so important. <3 As others have said , the kids are lucky to have you.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Options
    Gorgeous day!!

Lovely beach walk ... and hauling more rocks.

eylcdgu5bu9x.png

Machka in Oz
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,289 Member
    Options
    Not planning to do much this weekend except relax. I have a busy day in Monday, and some prep to do, and a trip to our local shops.

Tracey: It is difficult when elderly parents are so far away. I hope it all works out for you. 💕💖💕

Allie: I’m sure Carmine appreciates what you said, and takes it on board.

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    Good Saturday!
    Laundry still going. DH wants to go to Kentucky this weekend. Still need to water plants. Really need to get meat vacuum sealed (not happening this morning-yuck!) Plants are this morning, meat will wait until we get back tomorrow. Plan. Work first.

@Machka9 - Great pictures!

13 Tell a random person they look "good" today- They smiled and said Thank you!
    14 Tell us three amazing things that happened recently (you decide what "recently" means...lol)
    a) My husband’s ablation seemed to work, so he is off two expensive medicines
    b) Drove the Tail of the Dragon in my Miata
    c) My oldest granddaughter cried happy tears with her Christmas present

Better get a move on!
    Stay safe!
    Relax!
    Breathe!
    Hug!

<3
    Kylia in Ohio content with cleaning lately
  • Machka9
    Options
    That's okay Machka, you can make up for it tomorrow and smile at some more random people too! You've got a GREAT smile.

13 Tell a random person they look "good" today... I can make that happen! Going on retreat today with a buncha my card-making bffs. I know we're going to be in a mutual-admiration-society!
    Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN

Thank you very much.

I appreciate your enthusiasm. :)

Machka in Oz