• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    How hard it is to move a refrigerator

That depends if it's full or empty.
    Even empty this 26 cu ft French door refrigerator weighs more than 300 lbs
    And it wasn't even actually about the weight. The doorway it had to go thru is 34 5/8". The fridge - with handles - is 35". All 3 handles had to be removed and then it had to be inched through the opening in order to avoid the doors being dinged. Not impossible, but not fun either
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options

And it wasn't even actually about the weight. The doorway it had to go thru is 34 5/8". The fridge - with handles - is 35". All 3 handles had to be removed and then it had to be inched through the opening in order to avoid the doors being dinged. Not impossible, but not fun either

Ugh sounds like moving anything at our old house. Sounds like a workout at least
  • SmoothShifting
    SmoothShifting Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Apparently the best way to become wealthy..... is to sell courses on how to become wealthy? 🤔
  • CurtisHouse160
    CurtisHouse160 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Been thinking about if other people feel if they wasted a lot of years in their life being overweight. That's how I feel.

I was very skinny, for the most part, until 2001 when I was 23 years old. My weight skyrocketed and was pretty much in the high 200s and probably even up to around 300 until 2020.

Got my weight under control and skinny again after about 20 years. I've went from 284 to 170 in that time.

Just feel I wasted so many years during those years. Better late than never though. Never gaining that weight back. It's great motivation thinking about how you felt back then compared to now. Here's to losing weight, keeping it off and never wasting another day again! ❤💕👍💪
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Been thinking about if other people feel if they wasted a lot of years in their life being overweight. That's how I feel.

I was very skinny, for the most part, until 2001 when I was 23 years old. My weight skyrocketed and was pretty much in the high 200s and probably even up to around 300 until 2020.

Got my weight under control and skinny again after about 20 years. I've went from 284 to 170 in that time.

Just feel I wasted so many years during those years. Better late than never though. Never gaining that weight back. It's great motivation thinking about how you felt back then compared to now. Here's to losing weight, keeping it off and never wasting another day again! ❤💕👍💪

I can relate to what you are saying about being overweight! I was that way for most of my 30's, all of my 40's and at least half of my 50's. Now I'm much more comfortable since I have lost some but not all the weight yet. That will come.

But I feel I have wasted my years in other ways as well that I can never get back, not just related to weight and health. You can be upset for awhile about it, but then you just have to eject the bad and just look ahead or you'll never feel successful.

I like your attitude about never wasting another day!! Keep going and improving, best wishes!
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

more importantly, am I involved?
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

see, easy peasy
  • cmsienk
    Options

see, easy peasy
    For you anyway... 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,179 Member
    Options
    Are we allowed to show our *kitten* here now? Or only if it’s an ad/stock photo?
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Are we allowed to show our *kitten* here now? Or only if it’s an ad/stock photo?
    We can look at *kitten*. We just can’t look at YOUR *kitten*. It’s too perfect and we might be blinded by the glory.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,179 Member
    Options
    We can look at *kitten*. We just can’t look at YOUR *kitten*. It’s too perfect and we might be blinded by the glory.

That’s rich baby girl. Real rich.

I’m just wrapping up my vision board of what content I’m aiming to share here. And thought I needed to swap some things around. Add some things. I’m gonna leave some space open.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Leading a skating session on Sunday. My friend and I are going out tomorrow to make a plan. I thought I said I wouldn't be involved in another team yet here I am organizing ice time for skating although most just want to skate so I guess I'm not involved in a team
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Why is it so hard to pick a new stain color for my hardwood floors?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I am fond of cherry oak
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Just don't go too dark! I made this mistake and I have to clean them every other day. Yes, they're beautiful....but high maintenance
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

As long as you're not above a B cup
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    Options

Just don't go too dark! I made this mistake and I have to clean them every other day. Yes, they're beautiful....but high maintenance

But so gorgeous! Now I want to see your floors
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Just don't go too dark! Iade this mistake and I have to clean them every other day. Yes, they're beautiful....but high maintenance

Jeez. I really need to learn how to proofread 🙄

Maybe I'll post a pic later 😘
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Just don't go too dark! Iade this mistake and I have to clean them every other day. Yes, they're beautiful....but high maintenance

Jeez. I really need to learn how to proofread 🙄

Maybe I'll post a pic later 😘

I gotchu
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Yellow clothing