LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I ordered the Olly Stress Gummies. I can’t remember who talked about them, if it was @globalhiker or @forestdweller1. I read some of the Amazon reviews and not only were they hilarious but it sounded like people were really chilling out so I thought: sign me up! I got them in the mail and immediately took 2. Within about 15 minutes my arms felt really heavy and I was yawning like crazy. But my racing thoughts weren’t any better. I felt nothing after about an hour. I tried them again a couple of days later and pretty much the same effect. I think I need to stick with the prescription stuff for my level of mental health needs. But it was worth a try!

@joans1976 - I tried them as well last year when folks were talking about them. Picked up a bottle of both the Olly Gummies for Stress and Sleep in Target. Well it had little to no affect on me as well.
  • forestdweller1
    forestdweller1 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    @joans1976 ...'Twarnt me that mentioned Gummies...edibles are illegal in PA...just putting that out there for any bots that are spying on my computer ...😇
    One thing that I would advise is a "countdown calendar". You have a rough timetable of how long your treatments are supposed to last. Each day you can cross off is a step towards your freedom from "Weepy Witch". 59 more days...only 58 more days...And actively LOOK FOR THAT NEXT JOB !! Reach out with your resume [and research their insurance options].

When I managed a cafeteria at a "secret" government facility the customers were under a great deal of stress, and took it out on my employees. I hung a cloth shoe keeper [it had a face on top] in my office. As needed, my folks were welcome to pop in and beat the *kitten* out of that dummy. No questions asked.
    My personal stress reliever has been taking a bucket of water & a large sponge out into the back yard and throwing that sopping sponge against the nearest tree as hard as possible...again...again...until too tired to continue, and no longer furious, just mildly annoyed. Your current physical condition may prevent this.

Wishing you hugs, warm kitties, and a new job, soon.
  • zensome
    zensome Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was AF last night. Feels good to start the month off on the right track. Today is my "Friday" since I don't work Fridays and it is always tempting to have a few beers but my son still has school tomorrow and I always get up and cook him a hot breakfast so it's not like I'm able to sleep in.

We have a Volksfest in my town this weekend too and I know I will be going at least one night if not two and beer will certainly be on the menu so I will remain AF tonight and plan for at least one A day over the weekend. If I want a beer tonight, I will have one of my NA beers.

1/1 AF