LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @MissMay I had so many images in my head of what a “Lobsterita” was as I was reading and then I scrolled down to see your pics-100% not what I was imagining 🤣 yours looked much better than what I had in my mind!
  • lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Hello and good day/morning/evening

AF last night, been experimenting with mocktails again. The book I have has great ideas and I just keep expanding them. Last night I brewed about 4 cups of honey/ginger tea then chilled, added to that some fresh lemon juice, some tonic water and poof some kind of mocktail in a wonderful tulip glass. x3 could not help myself

My poor judgements last month led to a 5lb gain so this month I must be more aware! I have already packed all my "fat" jeans and I don't want to start a cross country forever home search in a pair of too tight traveling jeans

Cheers! (in a tulip glass complete with some fresh berries)
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how the lobsterita is 240 calories if on the rocks or 500 calories if blended. Maybe they use stuff from a slushy machine that has sugar in it for those to make it frozen. 260 calories is a lot extra!

I love to blend drinks in the summer. Slim 10 is so great blended with ice is a fancy glass and comes in so many flavours.
    If I do occasionally add alcohol to those, an ounce of white rum or vodka is an additional 65 calories.
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I'm Robyn and live in SE Virginia. My goal is 16+ AF days per month. I had 18 AF days last month. I post the next day.

2/1: Drinks (4) - I had a couple beers at the brewery we went to for a professional event. They had a food truck with delicious pulled pork and jerk chicken sliders. Once home, we stayed up late and broke into a bottle of wine. I did, however, avoid the temptation to get into late night snacking.
    2/2: Drinks (4) - We went out for dinner where there was an amazing jazz band. I had two drinks there, and then we did the same thing as Wednesday night which was to share a bottle of chardonnay once back at home. My goal is no more than two drinks on A days.

Rolling Total: 0 AF Days out of 2
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    February accountability: 2 days AF
    Alcohol: 1 days ( 2 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days this month.

2/3 - 2 drinks; bourbon & Diet Coke

Think I might have caught a cold from caring for my granddaughters while they were sick. Felt terrible today and ended up skating on dinner with a pizza and drinks.
  • MamaJammy
    MamaJammy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 2 out of 28 days this month no wine. I did have one measure of fireball to relax after work tonight. Usually I would have that and a small bottle of wine to myself in a night so that is a success to me.

I had a rage dream night before last and a dream of hiding in old houses and then behind trees in a beautiful park from "bad guys" last night...WOoo! My cat has also been a gleep these last two nights sleeping cuddled up to me..unusual.